My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 4 October 2012

Digital Delights...

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all doing ok, I am scheduling this, as today (Thursday) I will be out helping my niece organise her flat for the arrival of her baby, he was due Monday just gone, although I reckon the 12th but we wait with baited breath for him to come :)))

Its Digital Delights by Louby Lou Time and its NEW RELEASE time too
This Release is all Christmassy and will so make you smile
You can check out what my teamies have done HERE
and you will find all image HERE in the Digital Delights by Louby Lou Shop
I have Used the fantastic Lolly Ginger Baby
SOOOOOOOO Cute, Edible too nom nom nom
The sentiment is also from Digital Delights, Wendy has a sentiment for everything in the shop do check them out, I wrapped some twine around the middle panel, the shimmer is a red gel pen I have had for forever! and some card Candi.

I would like to enter him into
Simon Says Stamp - Sparkle and Shimmer
Happy Birthday to you at Papertake too :)))

I will Link up later as out out out lol

Thanks for Stopping By
Have a Fantastic Thursday
Joey
x x x

24 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Joey I love gingerbread men and I love your card the image is coloured beautifully and your layout is gorgeous. Have a good day. Caroline xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Joey love this cute image and fabulous colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card and such a yummy image Joey.
Hugs Sue x

Denise said...

So cute Joey. Love those backing papers and your fab colouring.
Hugs
Denise xx

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Joey, this is just too stinkin' cute!! Love your glittery accents on this cutie pie! :)

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Joey:)
I love super adorable card! Great design and I love all the sweet details! Your work is always impeccable!
Hugs,
Lisa F.

Lee said...

Ooooeerrr hope she will soon deliver safely.LOVE your card hun.Hope all ok with you.Hugs xx

Wendy Hall said...

Love it Joey :)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous :0)) Hugs Pops x

Jane said...

Now why don't my gingerbread men look that cute when I bake them! Great card my friend
Hugs
Jane

Melissa Bove said...

What an adorably sweet card! Love it!! Such a cute image!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

coops said...

aw too cute, i love your sweet gingerbread man and fab papers ;D

xx coops xx

pinky said...

Gorgeous card Joey, love how you linked it all together with the embellishments.

Wishcraft said...

That's so cute Joey! Love the image and your lovely colouring, the sparkly touches look fab too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

The Crafty Blonde said...

adorable card, love the image and fab papers and layout xx

Faye said...

Joey, this is adorable. I love the twine detail. Miss you! X

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Joey...love the image.
Debbie x

Brodders said...

Fab card :) Thanks for joining us this week over at PTW and good luck x

Marlene Atkinson said...

this card is gorgeous Joey, I'm notnormally into gingerbread men, but I love this, the colours are gorgeous. Marlene

Ribbon Girl said...

what a jolly little chap! Lovely card, Thanks for joining in with this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge, Mary G x

Anonymous said...

Just brilliant Joey, love the fab image and gorgeous colours and design!
Helen x

Lisa Minckler said...

Loooove this!! :D