My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday, 13 July 2012

Just Because

Hiya Everyone, Friday at last, Hope you are all doing ok, its sunny here atm but no doubt rain will visit us at some stage today. I have the day to myself, I might try some colouring, I tried last night but ended up binning my efforts, just couldnt colour neat and nice at all grrrr. 

Todays card is a Just Because card, and its using a fab image from Bugaboo
There are not very many Autism Images around and this made me smile, its not a card I would give to a child with Autism, its more just to raise awareness, so it will always be on display and people can see it :)
I know Autism typically use primary colours, but I really wanted to use this jigsaw paper so I used these colours instead, the jigsaw I punched out, the papers are doodlebug, the sentiment comes with the image. I coloured her up with copics.

Thanks for Stopping By Today
Have a GREAT Friday
Joey
x x x

17 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card Joey. Caroline xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie, this is gorgeous, especially the colour ways, stunning work sweetie, Huge hugs ♥ Pops x x x

Jo Davies said...

Morning Joey... gorgeous card, love the colours, fab creation! Big hugs Jo xxx

sue - bearhouse said...

Stunning card, the image is so special

sue

Nenny said...

Awesome card Joey! LOVE the phrase included on the page and the colours really 'pop'. Hugs, Wends x

DollySelvam said...

hi...!!! saw your link in My Mum's craft shop challenge...ITs simply cute n adorable...:)

Sue said...

A great way to show awarness Joey.love the colours.
Hugs Sue xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Joey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Katina said...

This is fantastic Joey! I would have this displayed in my office at work. I can't imagine you ever struggling to colour nice and neat!
xxx

Denise and Louise said...

Fantastic card - love the image and backing paper.
Such a fun way to raise awareness.
Hugs
Denise xx

Alyce said...

Gorgeous Joey! This is such a beautiful card and I love the sentiment :) Love the papers and puzzle pieces too!

Tonya said...

Joey, this is awesome! I love the puzzle pieces and that image is adorable.

coops said...

so stunning joey.fabulous image and i love the bold colours :D

xx coops xx

Fliss said...

Such a great card Joey...love the colors & those papers....!!!
Close to our hearts...!!!
Huggz
Fliss

Faye said...

Joey, this is a fab card. Love what it stands for. Have a fabbo weekend. xx

Boxofcolours said...

Fantastic as always my friend - no strike that, AWESOME!
Hugs
Jane

Shelby said...

Another amazing creation! Love love love how you've used the puzzle piece theme.

Shelby