My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 18 May 2012

Yay its Friday

Hiya Everyone, hope you all ok, well first reports from the panel yesterday are not looking good, I cant help but feel so down about it, will wait until I have the reports in my hand before I make any decisions on our next step, I dont think its harsh to fight for what my Son needs and it looks like we may just have too.

Anyway, Boy am I glad its the weekend, I feel shattered with one thing or another this week, Syds had her sats all week, she seems to think they have gone ok, as long as she did her best thats good enough for me, I think they are too little to be worrying over tests and such like! We are off to a family Wedding next week and the week after that Syds goes on her School Journey so I will have my heart in my mouth for 4 days eeeeeeeeeek, couldnt not let her go though could I?! 

Today I have a cheerful card to share
Using the fabulous Springtime Lara from Digital Delights by Louby Lou, you can get her Black and white or precoloured and shes so cute!
I coloured her up with copics, a little white pen and some glamour dust. The flowers are from Wild Orchid, the sentiment is SU, and papers from my stash. I think she is so cute and there is a whole range of Lara over in the shop do take a peek!

I would like to enter this into
Fairytale Challenge - Things with Wings

Dont forget you can enter my BLOG CANDY HERE

Thanks for Stopping By Today
Have A GREAT Friday
Joey
x x x

14 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

such a sweet card super image and lovely papers so pretty
Hugs Kate xx

Powerful Search Engine said...

Good Luck with Niall hun I will keep you in my prayers. It is so hard just trying to get what is best for our children and getting others to understand our plight xxx Have you heard of parent partnership they are a fantastic help. I hope Syd's Sats went well and she will have a ball on her school trip xxx This is so cute and I really adore this colour scheme xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! this is so sweet Joey, love the very cute image and scrummy flowers. I love her adorable lil' face. :o)

Donna x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Joey what a gorgeous Lara and love the pretty colours you have used! Please don't give up hope just yet on getting your son into the school, my daughter is a social worker working with children like your son and I know she fights so hard for them and gets frustrated with issues over funding etc but she keeps fighting so I am sure your social worker will be doing the same. I have everything crossed for you!! Hugs Susan x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Joey,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Denise said...

This is gorgeous. Such a sweet image and I love the colours you have chosen.
Hugs
Denise xx

heidy said...

What a cutecard Joey!
Hugs Heidy

Berry said...

Oh my goodness Joey what a cutie! hugs Rebekah xx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous Card Joey This is such a cute little Image,Hugs Debbie x

Jude said...

Fabulous card Joey, love the image and colours.

Hugs
Judex

coops said...

gorgeous card joey.stunning sweet image and colours :D
my son has had his sats too this week, he says they were easy,the results will tell no doubt.

xx coops xx

Shelby said...

Fingers crossed for Niall! This card is just too darn cute! Love how you've done the flowers and of course your coloring is wonderful.

Shelby

Bianca said...

What an adoreable project! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Grenouille Greetings said...

Toooooooo cute!!! Hugs, Lesley