My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 24 May 2012

Smile

Hiya Everyone, Happy Thursday to you. This is the first of two DT posts for Today, and the first I have scheduled up as I am off to the Wedding :))) Tonight we have a girlie night WOOOOOO, So looking forward to spending some time with my Mum and Sister. So please bear with me as my comments will be slow for a few days, well until Saturday, so I will be catching up then! Hubby and kiddos will be here, I am sure gonna miss them and me kitty cat! and me Scoopy whos off on her jollies!

Soooooo
This week over at Digital Delights my teamies have created the sweetest creations for you, you can see them HERE. I decided to use Toby the Cat for this week, he has such a CHEEKY grin, and he is the image I have as my watermark as I loved him the first time I saw him
He is so sweet! I coloured him with copics, E02, E31, E33, E35
The papers from my stash, I cut and mounted him on a nestie, the sentiment is also from Digital Delights, Wendy has a whole heap of different sentiments avaliable, do check them out :)

Short and Sweet Today
So Sorry for that!
Thanks for Stopping By
Have a GREAT Day
Joey
x x x

9 comments:

heidy said...

Oh this so cute Joey,love the gorgeous Ribbon!
Hugs Heidy

Crafting Queen said...

Such a sweet card,love the cat.

debby4000 said...

Awwww this is so cute Joey and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Joey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

aw this i sthecat that got the cream eh!! he is charming and cute really a happy card...wonderful work joey hugs sassyx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Brilliant Joey and I love that cheeky cat! Have a fab time at your wedding! Hugs Susan x

coops said...

aw so cute joey.just love the sweet little pusscat.have a fabulous weekend hun :D

xx coops xx

Wendy Hall said...

This is great Joey:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

What a super cute image Joey! I love this....the greens are really love and that ribbon is so scrummy! Hope you have a great time at the wedding! :)