My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 28 May 2012

Pollycraft Linky Party

Hiya Everyone, Back Again, the Lovely Paula is hosting a Linky Party until the 8th June 2012 when the Pollycraft Shop closes, Its a real fitting way to say Farewell to Pollycraft and its going to be fab seeing so many wonderful Pollycraft Creations, You can link up a NEW card or an OLD card and hopefully discover many blogs that will be new to you :)))


I had a peek through my Pollycraft Creations and I picked a fave that I wanted to share using one of the Cherry Kisses Images, I think these have to be my all time fave Pollycraft Images, next to Maurice and Cuthbert LOL

I loved this card for its simplicity and its fab colour combo, these papers really are so up my street and I love the strike of orange with the grey and brown.

The next card is a newer card and is using Robot Dad, coloured with markers, the papers are doodlebug and the sentiment is SU, Again very simple.


Hope to see you Link Up Too and we can all say a GREAT BIG THANKYOU and FAREWELL TO POLLYCRAFT

Thanks for Stopping By
Joey
x x x

13 comments:

Helen said...

A couple of lovely cards, thanks for sharing x

Tonya said...

These are both fabulous! Off to look around. :o)

Jane said...

Oh I adore the robot card, it is soo cute!
Hugs
Jane

Danni said...

Wonderful card! I really adore the first one!

Paula said...

Thanks for linking up honey!!!
I LOVE the first... she's my fav Cherry image, and always love to see her coloured up! FAB colour choices!

and the robot one is super cool!!! love everything about it!!

Thanks so much for being such a wonderful teamie... you're a STAR!! will still pop over whenever I can!

loads of hugs!!
Paula xxx

Jen Nelson said...

gorgeous Joey... because of your dad card... i had to go and make one final purchase... how did i not buy this one already

jen xx

Debra Miller said...

Both are wonderful! Love the Fall-like colors of the first one. The second one is so FUN! Love them Joey.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely Polycraft lass with her Burberry background and your Robot Dad is a hoot! Fab colouring and paper choices on both, Joey! Sorry I haven't been by for a while. I've been away AGAIN! Hugs, Lesley

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie...
These are gorgeous I am loving the colours...
Happy hugs Pops x x x

coops said...

fantastic cards joey,love pollycraft images, will def have a root through my pics and join in the linky party later in the week ;D

xx coops xx

Amanda said...

Fab cards, will miss these images so much, have loved seeing your creations. Hugs, Amanda x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

These are both stunning Joey! I absolutely love the fun images and the beautiful colours. I always love seeing your layouts! :)

♥Gemma♥ said...

Oh Joey...both of them are absolutely gorgeous, great layouts & fabbie colours :o)
hugs and xxx
Gemma