My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 21 April 2012

Mo Manning Challenge

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all doing ok, not much happening here, still trying to rid the house of this bug, Looking forward to our meal out tonight, its been ages since we have been out. I have been trying to catch up on some DT work and get ahead with some cards, still making my box envelope things too so its all good. My Blog seems to post things on the wrong day?! I type up posts and they are posting on the day befores date?! strange, not all posts which makes it even stranger?! anyway....

I made this card using this gorgeous Fairy from Mo Manning, I have been colouring up more and more of my Mo Images again this past week or two, I think I had forgotton just how gorgeous they are!
This weeks Mo Manning Challenge is Flowers so I am entering this in over there :)
and the inside

I coloured her up using copics and some glamour dust, the papers are my current fave papers I will go as far as saying EVER!!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE them they are My Minds Eye Miss Caroline Howdy Doody, I just ordered another couple of pads, but think I may need to get some more I love the colour selections in this pad, and best of all, I seem to have copics which match it too lol. The flowers are from Wild Orchid, the sentiment is Penny Black, the pearls are from Inky Impressions and the leaves and butterfly from woodware punches.

Thanks for Stopping By Today
Have a GREAT Saturday
x x x

24 comments:

Tracy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Joey! Your colors are so beautifully saturated. Makes for such a pretty look. I love these papers too. I've hardly used the pad cause I don't want to cut into it. LOL While I'm visiting I'll say thanks for joining us at Mo's this week too. Hugs!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Joey!!

cheryl said...

oh wow just love this,the detail Hun is stunning,amazing colouring,and just love the box,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

paola said...

Beautiful card, love all the details and your coloring is fabulous, thanks for joining us at Mo's
smiles
Paola

Jane said...

Fantastic work as always Joey and good luck with Mo's Challenge.
Hugs
Jane

downrightcrafty said...

stunning love the image and the total layout with such a cute inner image too, fabulous with such a lovely presentation box too
hugs Kate xx

Unknown said...

aw she is the cutest i just love mos images there all just so wonderful and this is a fabulous card wonderful in every way hugs sasssyx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Joey,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

The Little Stamper said...

Such a lovely card Joey and I love what you have done with the inside too. Hope you enjoy your weekend, and that it will be 'bug' free for you.

Sharon x

Elaine L. said...

This card is wonderful...inside and out! I love the colors you've chosen, and you've colored her hair beautifully! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Real cute hun, love the colours & the image is fab!

Have a great weekend
hugs shell xx

pinky said...

Just beautiful Joey, inside and out. Gorgeous wee image. Hope you enjoy your meal out.

coops said...

so fabulous joey.gorgeous sweet image and i love your lush colours and details :D

xx coops xx

June Nelson said...

Wow wow wow this has got my jaw dropping Joey is fabulous, its gorgeous and the box and everythign I love it hunnie, big huggies from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Joey,
Gorgeous card,lovely image and lush papers :) x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Joey
A gorgeous and beautiful card love the image,have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Joey this is so cute, I love the gorgeous image and amazing colouring. Love it!

Donna x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Joey, love the fab image and beautiful design :) Donna x

Sue said...

Hi hun
an adorable card, awesome colouring, yep them papers be lovely, gorgeous embelies & papers, hope you have a lovely meal 2nite. sue,x

Wishcraft said...

Aww this is lovely hun, just so pretty! Hugs, Lisa x

Sue said...

Hi hun
hope martin had good day, totally gorgeous card as always, fabulous colouring, beautiful papers & embelies, sue,x

Jayne A said...

Stunning card.
I love everything about it.
Hugs
Jayne
x

Craftdee said...

More gorgeousness! I LOVE that paper, I can see why you do. Those boxes are fab too, makes me feel lazy (I've got an envelope maker... somewhere!) I'm really liking how you're finishing the insides of your cards too, I may CASE the idea... but I'll credit you if I do - tell me if it's not okay Donna ☺

Sheila said...

Joey hun this is just adorable, I love it your colourwork is as always gorgeous!!.
Thanks for joining us over at DP2 this week.
Hugs
Sheila xx