My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 19 April 2012

Digital Delights By Louby Lou Time

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all well, its been so wet here the past day or so we havent been able to go out, Niall is still poorly too, and tucked up in bed, it takes a lot for my little dude to be ill and he really is suffering, I hate it :( Hopefully we have some improvement today :) fingers crossed.
I went on a cleaning blitz yesterday, and boy did it feel good! I only have the windows to clean upstairs and nets to wash then I am sorted :) whoopie! I do love the feeling of a clean house.

This week I have used the super cute Moonwalk Billy which you can get HERE in the Digital Delights by Louby Lou Shop, Do check out what my teamies have done this week :) Here
I coloured the image up with copics and added a little glamour dust, I added pearls for his space stars, the stars I cut using an SU punch, The flag is from the Blast Off Accessories Set.

Thanks for Stopping By Today
I hope you have A GREAT Thursday
x x x

16 comments:

Craftdee said...

Another cute one, great papers and love his "space stars" :-) Hope Niall is feeling better soon, and I too love the feeling of a clean house - such a sense of triumph :-) Donna

Squirrel x said...

Oh this just great Joey! Love it to bits - the pearls are inspired. Sxx

angelwhispers said...

Super card Joey and love the image it really pops with these beautiful papers and detail! Fingers crossed that the little one is much better today! Love Chanelle xxx

Unknown said...

Hi honey.. hope you are well.. I love this card... I have a thing bout space n stuff so fabby xx

coops said...

just fabulous hun,love the strong colours and great image and design.
i hope your little man is better soon.

xx coops xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Joey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aww I hope Niall is feeling better soon! Love your card...the pearls as stars work perfectly! :)

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card and gorgeous papers

Hugs
jayne
x

Unknown said...

Such a fun card Joey! Big hugs Jo x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the colour combo & stars!
hugs shell xx

Lee said...

Blimey hun don't over do it.So sorry Niall still poorly give him a squidge from me.Fab card.Hugs xxx

mags said...

Great card Joey. Love the image and some fab papers and colours used. Love the die cut stars.
mags
x

June Nelson said...

Now then how cute is this!!!!! brilliant little boys card love it Joey you are the queen of these cards me darlin xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

karen said...

Joey this is fabulous, great colours! Do you wanna come clean my house??? please.....hugs, Karenx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Joey
A gorgeous and fabulous card love the colur's hope your little one is feeling better soon
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Jane said...

He he, this is so cute, I love it.
Hugs
Jane