My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 11 March 2012

A Fabulous Award

Hiya Everyone, Hope you all ok, its a beautiful day here and the first day this year I have hung washing out on the line :)

I recieved this award from the Lovely Mags, I feel so chuffed :)
Thanks Mags, if you havent checked out Mags Blog, you can HERE, full of fabulousness!!!
Now as always this award comes with its rules, so here we go

If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
Include a link to their blog.
Select 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. Now as always that is such a hard task.
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award .
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

EEEEEEEK
15 Blogs, this is so hard to do but I have picked 15 and all of these people inspire me for different reasons, cards, their lives, friendship, photos, cooking, all different :)))
Anita
Arabella
Pops
Carrie
Kerry
Vicky
Scoopy
Caroline
Sandy
Fliss
Donna
Vicki
Shelby
Shelby
Squirrel

And the 7 things, I always find this hard too

1: My favourite sweetie is those whistle pop lollies
2: My favourite number is 3
3: I have a choc dip every Sunday night whilst I watch the dancing
4: My hubby straightens my hair for me
5: I am scared to go out in the dark
6: I brought a top of the range jucier and have yet to use it, well over a year
7: I was asked to be a special someones Godmother, they are not here yet and I cannot WAIT to meet my Godbaby :))) I feel so honoured and so privliged

So thats me,
Thanks for Stopping By Today
x x x

10 comments:

Vicky said...

Awww thanks so much Joey...you are a real sweetie...and well deserved too hun :o)

And your so brave about your hair..I wouldn't have any left if Steve got near me...lol...

big hugs Vicky xx

Squirrel x said...

Awh, thank you hunny, mwah! Will pick up the award tomorrow when I've got a minute. Big hugs, Sxx

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww thanks you for thinking of me , will pass it on later, just fini doin me pics! lol. get that juicer out!! carrot n orange is yummy, sue,x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Congrats Joey! You deserve it...all of your creations are simply beautiful :)

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Hi there Joey - thanks for thinking of me hun.
OOh... now I NEED a choc dip, haven't had one of those in years!! :-)
xxx

Arabella said...

Thanks Joey! You are a sweetie! I will pick this up later in the week when I get a minute!

Oooh I love those whistle pops! Haven't had one in ages!

Hugs!

Arabella

Sandy's Stamping Scene said...

Hi Joey,
Thanks very much for this award; that's so sweet of you. Unfortunately, I'm very busy at the moment, so I won't have time to pass it on, I'm afraid, but I do appreciate your nomination.

Have a great week!
Hugz,
Sandy

Craftdee said...

Hi Joey, thanks so much for the award - I'm on holiday at the moment, as soon as I get the chance I'll pass it on (you never know, I might get a day here when I'm NOT flat out!!) Donna ☺

Shelby Goolsby said...

Hi Joey!! Thank you so much for this award you are so sweet and you so deserve it yourself, I love your work. The kids are on Spring Break now so I am way behind but I will get caught up and pass this along soon.

Shelby said...

This is so sweet of you Joey and I'm very flattered I apologize for being so tardy in thanking you! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

Shelby