My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 8 March 2012

Digital Delights By Louby Lou Time

Hiya Everyone, Hope you all doing ok. Think I will be glad when its the weekend. 

Its Digital Delights by Louby Lou time here today 
Do check out what my talented teamies have done HERE 

I have used the most gorgeous girlie on my card this week, she is from last weeks New Release and as soon as I saw her I knew I had to use her :)
Totally Adorable!!!
So here is Easter Bianca
I wanted her to be in pretty colours, I also used the spring accessories set fence on this card too. The flowers are from Wild Orchid, the pearls from my stash, the sentiment is also a Digital Delights one :) I coloured her up with copics.

I am entering this into
My Mums Craft Shop - Spring is Springing - Spring Colours

Thanks for Stopping By Today
Have a Wonderful Thursday
x x x

17 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful Joey and so cute too.
luv
Debby

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous Hun,the colours are just brilliant hugs Cherylxxx

Doreen said...

This is just so gorgeous Joey,love the image.xxx

June Nelson said...

Joey this is so pretty and colourful love it xxxxxxxx

Wendy Hall said...

So cute Joey:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Wendy Hall said...

So cute Joey:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Joey,fabulous colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Anita said...

This is so gorgeous Joey. Love the image and your coloring is fabulous!

CraftyC said...

Cute as ... Joey, beautiful card!
Clairexx

coops said...

so stunning joey.really gorgeous bright colours and design and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

karen said...

Stunning Joey, love how you put her on the fence! hugs Karenx

Anonymous said...

Oh Joey, I love this!! Absolutely gorgeous!!
xx

Jill said...

ohh this is so cute Joey and I love that image thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

mags said...

This is totally adorable. Image is super and coloured beautifully. Love the addition of the little fence. Great colours too.
Mags
x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fab card, love the adorable image, just love those ears!!!. Lovely colour combo and love the fence and flowers.
Lyndsey xx

Anonymous said...

What a great image and love the cheery colours!
Helen x

Pop's Cards said...

Absolutely adorable, such a beautiful creation, love it !!!

hugs pops ♥♥