My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Tiddly Tuesday

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all well.

Its Tiddly Tuesday Time and this week we have a new Challenge Theme :)
Thanks for joining us with our last Challenge :)
This week our theme is 
"Sparkle"
You can glitter or bling it up any way you choose as long as it sparkles, do check out my teamies Amazing creations
We are also welcoming the super Talented LOU MAC to the Tiddly Team 
I have used Lilli Claire - Party Time and coloured her up with copics, I added some glitter to the presents bows and the paper has glitter on it too. I do love these Lilli Claire girlies, so so cute and so easy to colour up.

I am looking forward to seeing your Sparkly creations this week

I am entering this into
Digital Tuesday - Use your Stash (papers I have had forever)

There is A new Wryn and some NEW Silvers too :) get yourselfs over to the Tiddly Inks Blog to see them and the Tiddly Inks Shop to get them super cuteness!!!
This Wryn is called Spring Bling

Thanks for Stopping By x x x

ps: Happy Valentines Day if you celebrate it :)

21 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oooh this is gorgeous. Love the sweet image and bright colours. I have some candy on my blog.

Squirrel x said...

Oh this is just so cute Joey! Love it to bits, fab colours and a super cute image. Gorgeous. Hugs Sxx

Victoria said...

love this
sorry I am late visiting you back, the boys are slowly recovering and it is half term!

Doreen said...

This is just so gorgeous Joey,love it.xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

What a cutie!! This is adorable Joey! Love those papers :)

Unknown said...

Hi Joey, love these cards!! These both so adorable! I'm part of a blog hop today, a joined venture between Whimsey Stamps, Make it Crafty and Little Miss Muffet stamps. There are loads of prizes to win so pop on over and join in on the fun! Hugs, Frea

Loopylou. said...

morning Joey!!
awww these are both just so cute and toally stunning hun!! I love them both.
huge hugs Lou xxx

Amanda R said...

I always love your cards Joey! The big presents accent on the first one is awesome and I love the bright colors on the other, nicely done!

Denise said...

Two totally adorable cards.
Hugs
Denise xx

Debs said...

Oh Joey she is adorable - so beautifully coloured and perfect sparkle.
Hope all are well.
Debs xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww two gorgeous cards, awesome colouring as always,luv her sparkle,sue.x

Kindra said...

Beautiful cards Joey!! Your coloring is always fantastic and you are quite the inspiration! Thanks for sharing with us!!

Unknown said...

Two fab cards honey, those Wryns are super fab and you make such wonderful cards with her xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable cards Joey.
luv
Debby

coops said...

stunning cards joey,the images are so sweet and i love your fabulous colours and designs :D

xx coops xx

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Love the Wryn layout with all the corners punched, too fun. Your glitter card is so fab. The 3 presents is the perfect addition. I want those purple Copics!

Thanks for stopping by my blog so frequently. I really appreciate it!!!

Anonymous said...

Two gorgeous cards Joey but especially love the first one, it's so sparkly!!
Helen x

Larissa said...

Both your crads are fabulous! I love how you coloured the first card!

Great colours for the second card.

Hugs,
Larissa

Unknown said...

These are both adorable Joey! I love how you put the pile of gifts in the corner, I never would have thought of that!:)

Arabella said...

Gorgeous cards Joey! I love all the sparkles and prezzies on your first card and the papers on the second one are too awesome!

Arabella

Unknown said...

What a super adorable card. Thanks for playing at Digital Tuesday Challenge!