My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Tiddly Inks New Release

Hiya Everyone, Hope you all ok. Its my little bro's 18th Birthday today, awww hes all grown up now :) amazing how fast time passes.

I am back today with another few samples from the Gorgeous NEW RELEASE from Tiddly Inks, do check out my teamies faberooney creations too.
 I couldnt help but use Wryn - Close to my Heart again, she is so adorable, and I do really love her, I wanted to use some bolder colours with her, kinda opposite of yesterdays pastel version, and I like her in both colour ways. I coloured her with copics, pros and a little black polychromos pencil. The sentiment is from Tiddly Inks, the hearts cut on my cricut. The papers again from Fancy Pants.
 The second card today uses Wryn - New Wings, the sentiment is so cute! you can imagine a little child saying just that!. Not quite sure how I ended up at this colour combo, but I quite like the bold blue against the browns, coloured with copics. The Get Well was cut on  my cricut, the papers loose in my stash, one looks like Basic Grey, maybe even both not sure though.
The last card I have to show today uses Wryn - New Nest, how sweet is this image!!! I love her profile with her cutesy little nose. The sentiment is also from the New Release, the papers I think are Jillibean, distressed edges and a little ink to them, and just about everything else on this card. Love the browns with the yellow and oranges.

I do hope you love the New Release as much as we do :)

Thanks for Stopping By, Have a Wonderful Day x x x

14 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

wow, what fantastic cards ! great !!! love your coloring, this is very lovely prefere the first one
greetings, martina
x

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is stunning really love the image and adore the layout and colours happy new year too hugs cherylxxx

Anita said...

These are all gorgeous Joey. I love the new images, they're so sweet.

Unknown said...

O wow these are stunning Joey, love the colour scheme on the second one and really sweet sentiment xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh my word Joey!! These are stunning!! xx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fabulous set of cards. Love the super cute images. Great colours and layouts used too.
Lyndsey xx

pinky said...

They are just adorable Joey, don't normally go for bolder colours but it really works with that gorgeous little image.

Danni said...

All of these are so fabulous!! Great job!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

All are just gorgeous Joey! Thanks for so many fabulous and unique samples - love the distressing and your color choices!
Hugs,
M

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are all gorgeous! love the colours on them and those images are fab!
Helen x

coops said...

stunning cards joey.the new images are gorgeous and i love your fantastic colours ;D

xx coops xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Wow Joey!! These are all gorgeous!

Denise said...

Gorgeous cards - I am really liking these new images.
Hugs
Denise xx

ccroll said...

Totally gorgeous, Joey! :) Thanks for making so many lovely cards especially given all that was going on with family! :)