My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Inky Impressions Challenge

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all doing ok. Half way through the week, gosh I cannot wait until the weekend, I am super duper tired and super fed up with this week. 

Anywhooo

Its time for another Fabulous Inky Impressions Challenge and this week our theme is
"Shaped Cards"
Anything thats not a standard square should count :)
If you have Inky Stamps we would love to see you use them :)
Do check out my fantastic teamies creations
I cut my card blank using a nestie, in my calibur as my Big Shot has gone to that great big crafting heaven in the sky. I used the fabulous Stampilicious Lili coloured with copics, the sentiment is also from Inky Impressions, embellies and papers from my stash.

I am going to enter this into

My Time to Craft - My fave Embellishment (Ribbon and Pearls)
Lets Ink It Up - Anything Goes (no digis allowed)

Thanks for Stopping By Today x x x

9 comments:

Doreen said...

Love your card Joey,gorgeous image.xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Joey,
Wonderful colours and fabulous design papers. I love the layout and embellishments and the image is really sweet.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Denise said...

What a sweet image and such pretty papers.
Hugs
Denise xx

Vicky said...

Super cute Joey...! great image and fabulous colours too hun :o)

have a lovely afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie loving the image I feel like this little lassy lol.......I know what you mean about tiredness.......I think winter months drain ya dont they roll on the spring & summer.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous image, such attention to detail, love it. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck. Hugz Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Great shape Joey and fab image! Sorry to hear about you big shot!
Helen x

coops said...

so stunning joey.i love the sweet image and your colours and design are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Wicked!!!! Such a pefect match of image and sentiment :)) Thanks for sharing in Let’s Ink It Up’s *Anything Goes* challenge and good luck !

Hugzzz

Tammy, LIIU DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx