My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 19 January 2012

Digital Delights By Louby Lou

Hello Everyone, Happy Thursday to you, Hope you all doing ok.Its our nieces 5th Birthday Today, time sure does fly by so quickly! Happy Birthday Kayla :) Love you Lots xxx

I am here today to showcase some more of the Super cute Digital Delights By Louby Lou Images, and boy do I love this combination, I can browse the store for ages, looking at all the different combinations you can make up with these stamps, and I thinks thats why I LOVE them so very much :)
Do check out the blog to see all my fabulous teamies super creations :)
So today I have combined 4 sets of stamps, Laid Back Lucy, Grillin George, Just Grilling Cooking Set, and Circus Ticket Sentiments you can click each name to take you straight to them in the Digital Delights By Louby Lou Shop. Bright and bold again, I do like working with these images, I seem to use a much happier colour palette. The grass is felt, the paper is DCWV, and the ribbon is SU. I actually listed the copics and pros I used with this too woooo lol
E02.E21,YR00,E43,E31,R27,R59,E25,E37,E47,RV13,Y17,Y38,B05,B12,YG06,G14,CG1,CG4,CG5 and a Blender Pen
I might actually write what I used where next time!!! tut Joey!

Thanks for Stopping By Today, Roll on Summer!!! x x x

13 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

morning sweetie, this is gorgeous, I so love this image too, great colours hugs pops x

cheryl said...

oh wow this is stunning really love the images and those colours are just amazing hugs Cherylxxx

Shan said...

Joey just wanted to stop by and say hello and Happy Birthday to your niece. I just love this card. You have such a talent for paper crafting. I hope you have a wonderful week.

Hugs
Shannin

Denise said...

Love the little scene you have created - such sweet images.
Hugs
Denise xx

Kathleen said...

Fab card, great bright sunny colours, really cheery on a cold wet day like today. Cute images that work great together.
Hugs
Kat xx

Lee said...

WOW, love this great colours,image n embellies.Hope all ok with you hun.xxxx

Wendy Hall said...

Wowee Joey, this is absolutely stunning, I love the scene!!
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

CraftyC said...

Fantastic card Joey, what a fabulous scene!
Clairex

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Joey
A fabulous and fantstic card just love the scene and fabulous colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
wow this is fantastic what a great scene you have done, awesome colour work as always, luv all the detail, sue,x

coops said...

so brilliant joey.i love the fab scene you`ve created and stunning colours and images :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

A fab, fun card Joey, great colours!
Helen x

karen said...

Wow Joey, you is very clever,this is brilliant! hugs, Karenx