My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 11 November 2011

All that Scraps Sweet November Review

Hello Everyone, I am here today with some of the Fabulous Sweet November images, the All that Scraps DIGI DT have been reviewing them, so do hop on over to the All that Scraps Blog for lots of Inspiration, and you can get all these images in the All that Scraps Shop.

The first I am reviewing is called Cookie Break and I absolutely love him, he is a joy to colour up, which I did using copics, and the papers are gorgeous! I love them, a few embellies from my stash, and the sentiment is from SU.

 The second image is called Jolly Elf and is such a fun image for the boys, and for kiddies, I kept him bright and cheery, the sentiment I think is from Hero Arts I have had them for ages, I think it might be one of my most used stamps ever!...

The last image I am reviewing today is called Buttons Elf, he is too cute, and I have made a smaller card to what I am used too, again coloured with copics,the sentiment is from Penny Black.

I hope you like these, Thanks for Stopping By, Back in a while with my Totally DT post
x x x 

10 comments:

Jane said...

Lovely cards Joey, you have been a busy girl!
Hugs
Jane

downrightcrafty said...

what lovely collection of cards, love the ribbon on Santa the little brads on the gorgeous elf and the image on the last one says I have been so good leave me all your presents Santa
Hugs Kate xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous selection of cards, love those images and gorgeous papers too!
Helen x

coops said...

fantastic cards joey.gorgeous rich colours and design and i love the fun images :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous cards Joey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Joey!
xx

Lee said...

Blimey Joey,how do you do it lol.I am in awe of you.Your cards are all STUNNING.xxx

Fliss said...

Love Jolly Elf....!!!
Fab cards joey...!!!
Huggs Fliss

Shelby Goolsby said...

Joey these are all just adorable!! I love all of the fun papers. I must say the Santa card is my favorite.. love the layout...so cute!!

Sue from Oregon said...

So fun and festive!