My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 2 September 2011

Inky Impressions

Hiya Everyone, Happy YAWN Friday lol, hope you all ok, I am just popping in to tell you about the Faberooney Blog Hop Happening over at Inky Impressions to celebrate the NEW Fall Releases!!!
Why am I telling you this?!
There is a prize if you leave a little love at each stop along the route :)
and...
My lovely friend Ria invited me back onto the Inky Design Team, how excited am I to be given another chance?! VERY :)
Thanks Girlies x x x
 You can get all your Inky Images HERE at the Inky Impressions Shop!
Have you checked out the Inky Challenge Blog??? they currently have a fantastic theme!!! do Hop over!
Thanks for Stopping By x x x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congrats to you Joey!! Looking forward to seeing your creations with these hun!! ;)

Ria said...

Thanks hun :) hugss Ria

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww gorgeous card, they is very cute, awesome colouring as always, lovely papers & design, luv ya baby card, beautiful image & papers, i no the feeling makin boxes! lol Congrats on ya Dt post with Inky again,sue,x