My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Inky Impressions DT

Hiya Everyone, Hope you all ok, had dentist today, who has said my gum is not infected but I am convinced it is, not happy :( no antibiotics and still pain :( grrrrrrrrrrr! Went and saw the first of Syds schools yesterday, cant quite place my finger on it but I hope the next ones tommorrow are better, I think the problem is... dont laugh.... but I expect the school to look like something oldy worldy, like the Malory Towers books I read as a kid, cept all the schools in our borough have been rebuilt so not much hope of that :( my mind is swirling with gcse, btec and alevel results geeeeees! Still I am sure the right school will let us know it :)

Anyways...
I have been trying to catch up on some DT stuff which I cant show just yet, but I did make a card with the nestie image I cut for the a tutorial  I did on Saturday, You can see it HERE.
I coloured her up with copics, and promarkers, the papers from my stash, the sentiment is also from Inky Impressions, this image is called Lilis Present and you will find her HERE. Do hop on over to the Inky Impressions Shop where you can fill up on lots of gorgeous stamps and embellies. The Inky DT blog Inspiration everyday on the Inky Inspiration Blog so do hop on over and see the delights we have been creating.

I will be back tommorrow with my Inky Challenge Card we have a FAB New theme for you :)

Thanks for Stopping By x x x

9 comments:

MagsB said...

A friend who taught in a huge school in London said the thing that made the most difference in how well the kids learned was having parents who encouraged them. She told me that when I was in the scary business of looking at schools, and it helped! I hope you find somewhere suitable! Good luck!

Lovely card, the colours are so rich! I love the pine branch effect under her legs!

luv, Mags x

nessy said...

such a sweet card joey ~beautifully made!
vanessa xx

Danni said...

Very sweet card!! Rich, elegant colors!

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Joey!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous, love the colours. Ooh you brought back memories talking of Mallory Towers, loved those books. Marianne x

pinky said...

Love the colours and papers in this card Joey. Hope you find the right school. My baby just left school and has started Uni, scary!!

coops said...

stunning card joey.the image is gorgeous and i love your rich colours ;D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Joey. Hope you find the right school soon.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Joey, this is so precious hun!! I love your coloring and elegant design here!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Hope you get the kiddies settled in soon hun!! BIG HUGS