My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Happy Wednesday

Hiya everyone, wow its cold!!! and so windy! deffo need a hat and scarf now! lol
My kiddos went back to school yesterday, Niall is absolutely made up with his 1-1 teacher, and I think she is lovely, he only went into school today so he could see her lol :)))

Not up too much at mo, trying to catch up with housework and dt work not a happy combo lol

Anyways I made this Card, using another of the gorgeous images from Digi Stamp Boutique
Coloured up with copics and promarkers, sentiment is SU, papers from my stash, not very good with male cards, I dont have a fear of making them, just dont think I pull of masculine as well as I would like, specially at Christmas time, although I like the clean lines of this.
I am going to enter this into
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
My Mums Craft Shop - Layer it Up!
Thanks for Stopping By x x x

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh look at that smile!! This is just the sweetest ever!! :) Love your layout and design hun!! Hope you had a great weekend!! HUGS

Lee said...

Hi Joey.I adore your fab card soooo cute.So happy for Niall,and of course it will help you that he is so happy ! Hugs to all xx

Emma said...

A fabulous card hun, love the layout.
Hugs Emma x

Vicky said...

Such a cutie Joey...and loving the dp's too hun...

Oh it's been pretty nasty too here :o(

have a lovely evening...big hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

This is fab Joey; love the clean lines and the colours are great. xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Joey,
What a fun card this is. A fabulous image and colours.
It's good when the kids like school - saves all the tearful goodbyes in the morning lolk.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Shelby said...

Wonderful creation Joey! I absolutely love the clean lines and layout of this card and your coloring is great. Thanks for joining us at MMCS layer it up challenge!

Shelby

coops said...

gorgeous card joey.i love the fun image and your bold colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Kelly Schelske said...

This is so cute Joey! I just bought some of those images..can't wait to get them colored up!

Anita said...

This is so cute Joey! Love your dp. It's been very cold & rainy over here too :(