My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 16 June 2011

CC Designs DT

Hiya Everyone, hope you are all happy and well, who switched the rain clouds on?! its not doing me any favours with getting my washing hung out, still it does give me time to hopefully craft a bit later.

I have made this card a while ago, (I had to scroll through my blog to make sure I hadnt already blogged him looooool!) using the gorgeous Tulip Monkey Digi Image from All that Scraps isnt he cute!!! I think I am going to use this from the kids for their Daddy on Sunday.

I coloured him up with copics and used some 3d pads on some of the tulips. The papers I think are DCWV and the punch from Martha Stewart. The sentiment is from Penny Black, and it is mounted on a nestie label. For all things All That Scraps head on over to the Blog :O)
I am going to enter this into these Challenges

Cupcake Craft Challenge- Boy oh Boy oh Boy
Papertake Weekly - Dads and Lads
The Secret Crafter - A Male Card
Stamptacular Sunday - Dads or Grads

Did you Know...

Pollycraft are having a DT Call!!! Hop on over HERE to find out more! Grab one or both of the freebie images and submit your entry! Easy Peasy!

Thanks for Stopping By Today, I am slowly getting back into blogging and visiting so hope to see you soon x x x

18 comments:

Fliss said...

Love this cheeky fellow....fantastic colours...!!!
Welcome Back Joey....!!!
Huggz

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Joey,
A voice from the past!! This is gorgeous, love the colours and the cute image. I have so missed my visits to your blog but hope to be back for good now.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Powerful Search Engine said...

So cute xxx hope it stops soon and by next week for sure xxx

Tasha said...

Joey i have missed you hun! Glad to see you back with us.
This card is super cute! The iamge is adorable! Love the style of card and colour combo too
love tasha xx

Sue said...

Hi hunlovely to see you back with ya cards, gorgeous creation luv the punch not seen that one, great design, sue,x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely twisted easel, Joey. Such a fun image and great papers with that border punch. Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday challenge. Tee Hee. Hugs, Lesley

Brodders said...

Fab card Joey :) Love the colours and that image is just soooo cute. Thanks for joing us this week at cupcake. Good luck x

downrightcrafty said...

hiya hun, lovely to see you here great masculine card thank you for joining us at the SCSC
Hugs Kate xx

CraftyC said...

Hi Joey and welcome back to the world of blog. Your mojo is still on form coos this a gorgeous. Love your twisted easel
Clairexx

Kelly Schelske said...

Very cute Joey!!

Lee said...

Hi Joey,lovely to see you.Great card,gorgeous colours n layout.xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Joey, what a sweet and lovely card. I love that model and the image is super cute. Hugs, Frea

pinky said...

How cute is that Joey, love the shape too. Raining here too, big black clouds!!

Donna said...

Such a fun card Joey...Daddy will love it :) Donna x

Faye said...

Hi Joey. What a gorgeous male card. I love all the little details. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. Good Luck! x

Helen said...

Fab men's card...so cute!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey, fab card, love the image!
Helen x

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

Yeah!!! You're back~!!!Glad that you are up in the air again. What a great card you made! Love the different way easel card!!!
Hugs
Marion