My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 11 April 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge DT

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all well. Its Monday so that means its Pollycraft Time and this week the lovely Sandra has chosen the theme of
"Easter"
Check the Blog for Prize info and do check out my teamies STUNNING Easter Creations, Just want to say a MAHOOOOOOOOSIVE CONGRATS to our lovely Emma who has just annouced her wonderful news that she is expecting whoopie! :O)
Isnt he just the cutest little monster EVER!!! I opted for green not sure why lol, love that his bite into the egg is so delicate :O) maybe I should have smeared chocolate over his face lol, the letters are from a sizzlitt strip.
Today also sees the NEW Release of the gorgeous CHESTER from Pollycraft head on over to get yours :O)

I am still suffering a bit with my infected gum ugh it gives me much more grief than a toothache, taking me biotics so hopefully that heady pain will pass grrr. Not much else planned a good few errands to do today what joy!!!

Have a fabby Monday and Thanks for Stopping By I appreciate you visiting me x x x

9 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Joey long time no visit me bad blogger..dont know where the Wks go?? great fun Easter image fab colouring love it,

smiles Christine xx

Sue said...

Hiya Joey sorry you are in pain,(hug)keep taking the tablets as they say.Well your monster is just so cute and the colour is just right,love that he has an Easter egg lol.Try and have a good day.
More hugs sue xx

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! Joey, he is toooo stinkin' CUTE!!!! I love this image and your coloring is gorgeous as always sweetie!! Thanks for the smile today girl!! Smiles and hugs, Vicki

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Joey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
fabby card, great fun image, awesome colour work as always, great shape, sue,x

Vicky said...

Super cute Joey...love this image hun and fabby layout too..

hope you feel a little better soon.. sending big hugs Vicky xx

Tab said...

Fab card, Joey, love the image and beautifully coloured!

Hope that you feel better soon, nothing worst the probs with your teeth/gums!
Sending big hugs!
Tab xxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous image Joey, love it and great layout too!
Helen x

Lorraine said...

Your monster card is adorable! Love the colors you used and the large brads! LOL @ the smearing chocolate comment. and hope your gums heal very soon!