My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 13 April 2011

All that Scraps

Hiya Everyone, Happy Wednesday, NO sun, just clouds clouds clouds and its so cold lol, not often you will here me scream come back sun but I am today lol. Things went well yesterday so another 2 more weeks and we will know whether its good or bad :O) cant tell you anymore than that at the mo.

Anyway lol

I have made this card using the Gorgeous All that Scraps Swiss Pixie Birthday Gretel who is a fab digi image so very cute!
I coloured her up with copics, the sentiment and papers are SU. Clean and Simple I would say lol.

I am entering this card into these Challenges

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - A card for a Child
Digital Tuesday - Little Women

Thanks for Stopping By, I hope you have a lovely Day x x x

19 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Hi Joey hope you are well
This is so sweet I love the soft dreamy spring shades
Hugs Susie xx

Dena said...

Joey, your card is soooo adorable! Beautiful, soft colors! Very sweet!
Hugs, Dena

Grenouille Greetings said...

I'm back from my travels and stopping by to say "hi". What a cutie your card is today! Hugs, Lesley

Anonymous said...

Wowzer Joey!! This is totally precious hun!! LOVE the gorgeous pastel colors and the image is darling!! Hope all is well hun! Smiles, Vicki

Lynda said...

Oh this is just lovely Joey - what a cute image. Loving the pastel shades too. I think we've got some more sun forecast for the weekend so keep those fingers crossed.

Love Lynda xxx

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww gorgeous card, fab colouring as always, luv the pretty colour combo, lovely papers, luv the ickle lady bug below, cute image, great design, sue,x

Danni said...

Such softness on this darling card!

Vicky said...

What a wee cutie Joey and great colours too hun...

hugs Vicky xx

Mandi said...

Oh Joey this is adorable
FAB colouring as always
mandi x

Elaine Stark said...

this is very sweet, fab colours. Elaine

Lee said...

Very pretty card.Love the colours.xxx

Anonymous said...

Adorable image and love the soft colours, perfect!
Helen x

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card, gorgeous colours.
Thank you for your congrats on our baby news hunny...scan Friday, so excited :-)
Hugs Emma x

Heather said...

Hi Joey - gorgeous card, I love your colour combo and that great layout. fabulous colouring of the oh so cute Gretel.

So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a cutie Joey and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Kim said...

Such a cute card! Love it!

Hugs Kim

Beth said...

Aww this is so cute Joey! I love these pastel colours and the bow looks cute! Your news sounds very intriguing!

Love Beth xx

Tasha said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the pastel colours and the super sweet iamge
love tasha xx

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh WOW! This is so darn cute, Joey! I just adore it and your oclouring is gorgeous and I love the papers and colour combo...I hear ya, hun, I need some sunshine here too! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!