My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 21 February 2011

Passing my Torch

Hiya Everyone I hope you are all well, the time has come for me to pass my PINK torch on, and I am delighted that my good friend Sue has accepted to run with it this month, I know she will do it proud and run run run as well as create some fantastic projects:O)
I just want to say a massive Thankyou to my lovely friend Jane for passing it to me, and to all the girlies behind AmberInk as you guys are so lovely :O) Thankyou so much I have had a ball creating!!!


Hop on over to the AmberInklings Blog to see who the new Torchbearers are, if the torch ever comes pass you be sure to take it :O)

Thanks for Stopping By x x x

6 comments:

Milliesmarvels said...

I am so happy you had such a lovely time running with the torch. You did an amazing job and all your Projects were fabulous! Can't wait to see what Sue does with the images and papers.
Jane
x

Pam said...

Gosh Joey! You are one amazing lady! Look at all those beautiful projects - some all time faves in that bunch! Thanks for really going above the call. Whenever I see Jessie or cola cubes, you know I'll be thinking of you ;)

Sue said...

Hi hun
thank you so much for passin ya torch onto me, gorgeous selection of creativness, sue,xx

Kathy said...

Hi there

It's been ages since I visited your blog, so here I am having a good old nose at all the wonderful things you've been making 0 and how fab it all is! I'm so glad I had a spare minute this evening to do some blog hopping! I hope you are keeping well

Lee said...

Hi Joey.Your creations are always STUNNING.xxx

Meg said...

It was so much fun working as a torchbearer with you! You had such great inspiration the whole month! Can't wait to see you "on the other side!" :)