My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 5 February 2011

Crafty Emma's Challenge

Hiya Everyone, Happy Saturday to you, this is scheduled as I am doing the food shop, eeek on a Saturday too must be mad! lol.

I had an email from the lovely Emma from Crafty Emmas Challenge asking me if I would like to Guest Design for February, of course I would! I always think Guest Designing is such an honour!Thanks for asking me hun x
So this weeks challenge is "Red and Romance"


Perfect at this time of year

The papers are from MME Tickled Pink Collection and you can get these are Emmas Shop along with the gorgeous Card Candy! The image is from Pollycraft, one of my faves. Do head over to Emmas Shop for all your crafty needs, I noticed a Pre-Order section too :O) fab fab fab.

I am going to enter this into these Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Love is in the Air

Moving along with the Times - Red

Cards for Men - Valentines/Love

Secret Crafter - Valentine

Thanks for Stopping By, I hope to have a good blog hop over the next few days :O) x x x

19 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

pretty card ! love the colors,
have a nice day,
greetings, martina
x

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww gorgeous card, awesome colouring as always, lovely papers & design, thank you for being our fabby guest designer, have great weekend, sue,x

gibmiss said...

Hi Joey
fab card...love the papers and the image
hugs
sylvie
xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh this is gorgeous hun, love these robots sooooo sweet!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!!
Hugs Shell xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

So pretty!

Thanks for joining our "Valentine" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Faye said...

Food shopping on a Saturday morning?! You are madder than me! Lovely card, really sweet. x

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card!

petra,s cards said...

wauw gorgeous card!!!
xx petra

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Joey,
I love the layout and colours. The punched heart border is fabulous and I yhink that image is brilliant. I am loving this one.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Joey this is so sweet, Love it, Hope all is well with you, Thanks for playing along with us on MAWTT Hazelxoxo

Pami said...

What a sweet little card!! So cute. Thanks so much for taking part in my Red challenge at MAWTT this week! Pami x

Anonymous said...

Great image, love the colours and layout too!
Helen x

Lorraine said...

Oh this is so adorable! I love that colored image, the colors and your design!

Heather said...

Hi Joey, hope you and yours are all well!! Love your fabulous card, and the exprssion on the cute robot's face is 'precious', fantastic colours, papers and stunning punched border.

So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Lee said...

Awww sooo cute,lovely image.Great card as always,love the colouring and the colours used.Fab design.xxx

Julie said...

Fab design and image, Joey!! Love it and it's lovely too, to have you with us as a GD at CES challenges this month, hugs, Juliexx

Ila said...

Totally Fabulous!!..the robot is Super Cute..and your coloring and details are Amazing!!..Hugs, Ila

Anonymous said...

AWWW!! He's so darn cute!! I love your colors and so perfect for a Valentine!! HUGS

Brenda Brown said...

Great card Joey, just love the whole effect you have achieved with the reds.
Thankyou for sharing this with us at MAWTT this week, so glad you could join us.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox