My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 17 January 2011

Pollycraft Monday :O)

Hiya Everyone, Happy Monday to you! its time for another Pollycraft Challenge and this week its my turn to pick the theme, I picked
"SWEET PASTEL COLOURS"
I do love pastel colours on cards my faves! Do check the blog for prize info and do check out my teamies fantastic creations!!!

I used the gorgeous Sonny Honeycloud and the papers from my stash, the sentiment is also from Pollycraft. You can get all your gorgeous Images HERE

I just want to take this chance to Thank Paula and the Pollycraft ladies for having me and giving me the chance, I have throughly enjoyed my time on this DT and using these stunning images!!! and I have made some wonderful friends,
this will be my last week as a DT member for Pollycraft
Thanks for Stopping By x x x

2 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Joey,
I love pastel colours and these make a fabulous card. The image is gorgeous. I am loving this one.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lee said...

she is gorgeous.Love the papers on this one and the way you have used them.xx