My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 3 January 2011

Karens Doodles

Hiya Everyone, Happy Monday, I hope you all had a fabulous weekend, we had a lovely time with my family :O) Its time for another Karens Doodles Challenge and this week we have a theme of "Glitter it Up" which has been set by this months host Chris

I have used Christmas Morning Girl, I think she is so cute and easily adaptable for Birthdays as well as Thankyous and of course Christmas, I love her cutie pie little brother too, as always you can get your images at Karens Shop HERE. I coloured her up with copics and added some glamour dust, and the papers are from my stash, the sentiment is SU.

We would love to have you join us! Do check out my teamies creations :O)

Thanks for Stopping by x x x

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey.
I am just a big fan.
Loooooove your card and the beautiful colors you have used. Love all the glitter to.
Dorte aka dot-sccrap

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Joey oh well done! just gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Really sweet image Joey, and lovely colours and layout!
Helen x

Nancy said...

This is so sweet, Joey:O) Love the colours and gorgeous paper. Great layout! Your colouring is fab, she looks so cute:)
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so precious sweetie!! I adore the colors and that glitter on everything looks great!! :) Very sweet!!HUGS

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Joey, love the colours together and your fab design! Happy New Year to you and family :) Donna x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Joey,I love the image and the colours.
So sweet.

Hugs Riet.x

Kelly Schelske said...

Awwwe, she's adorable Joey!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous as usual Joey. Your cards are going to be just as lovely I can see in 2011.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

shulsart said...

Joey, this is so sweet. What a wonderful idea to use this little girl as a thank you card, it is fabulous and you have colored her so perfectly!