My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 24 January 2011

Karens Doodles Challenge

Happy Monday to You, I hope you had a lovely weekend, I am ready for another week of busy kids social lives lol.
Its Karens Doodles Challenge Time and this week our theme is
"Buttons"
I am always stumped when I have to use buttons, deffo not my most fave item to craft with lol, this was coloured with promarkers and copics the sentiment is SU, paper from my stash, this image is called "Mr Fix It Grandpa" and you can get him in Karens Shop along with all your other Karens Doodles Images.
Dont forget to check out my teamies creations and do join us we have not 1 but 3 prizes!!!
Thanks for Stopping By x x x

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey.

I just love your card.
Beautiful layout and wonderful coloring.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Emma said...

Fabulous card Joey, love the image and the buttons.
Hugs Emma x

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Joey,I love all your buttons.xxx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Joey, love that cute image and you've done a great job with all the buttons.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

Oh This is fab hun, love it, what a terrific image
Hugs Jacqui xx

Danielle said...

How sweet! Beautiful colouring Joey and I think you've done a grand job using those buttons! A perfect male card!
Hugs, Danielle

Anonymous said...

He is great :) fab card
take care for now and have a great week
June

Anonymous said...

Hey Joey!! This is just too cute hun!! Love your colors and the fun buttons you've added! :) HUGS

pinky said...

Not great with buttons either Joey but they always work out well lol. Love your jolly mr Fix it, could do with him round here lol.

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Joey,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Sandra said...

Hiya Joey....brilliant card,love that fab image!and coloured perfectly too!and you've done a grand job with the buttons :0)

Take care
San x

Anonymous said...

Fab card, great job with the buttons and great image too!
Helen x

martina's kaartjes said...

wow, what a lovely card ! great coloring !!
greetings,martina
x

Anita said...

This card is fabulous. I love that image and your coloring is amazing.

Nancy said...

Fabulous card, Joey:O) Love the great design and cute buttons. Beautiful colouring!!! Pretty colours.
Have a great week.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Tasha said...

Joey this card is fabulous! I love how you design your cards and the fab little details like the buttons
love tasha xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very clean lines to this one hunni. Love it.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Anne said...

Smashing card Joey, he's one of my favourties:)
Anne x