My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 27 January 2011

Amber Ink Inkredible 21 Day Challenge

Hi Again everyone, Hope you are well, I am here today with the Fab New 21 Day Challenge from Amber Ink Fun Fun Fun for the next 21 Days Amber Ink is asking you to celebrate Birthdays
The torchbearers have created really special creations do take a peek, and hop over to the Challenge Blog to find out more!

This Fridge has me giggling each time I match it with a sentiment I love it! and its so different to the cards I am used to making, which is the best thing about this set!!! It is from the Mod Kitch Kitsch Set and is matched with the 1959 sentiments do hop on over to the AmberInk Shop to have a peek at all the loverly collections. These papers are from my stash, the fridge coloured with a copics and some card candy and pearls. The Happy Birthday was cut from another stamp.

To find out all the latest happenings head to the Amber Inklings Blog

Thanks for Stopping By x x x

12 comments:

Danielle said...

What a fun card Joey! Who would think a fridge would look so 'cool' on a card, LOL!! Great design and fab colours!
Hugs, Danielle

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab groovy card hunni.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Pam said...

No, YOU ARE SO COOL! I love what you are doing with these images - how fun this is as a birthday card!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Joey,
What a fun card. love the layers and colours and the image is just right for the sentiment.
Hugs,
Fiona x

pinky said...

Lol its brilliant Joey:)

Vicky said...

Such a fun card Joey! Cool image lol! and love your layout too :o)

Hugs Vicky xx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
two fabulous cards, gorgeous colouring as always, luv the sentiment on the fridge, sue,x

Mandi said...

Super card hun, very effective
xx
left u an award n me blog

Meg said...

Wowzers--what a fun card! I love all your polka dotted paper and that red fridge is so stylin'!

Sue from Oregon said...

I know what you mean...totally different images than I am used to, but oh so much fun and so easy to whip up a card with them! LOVE the dp and the red refrigerator!

Lee said...

fantastic card love it all.xxx

Laurie said...

Joey this is adorable! I love the layers you have here! Totally cute!