My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 9 December 2010

Karens Doodles - Oldie but Goodie

Hiya Everyone, Happy Thursday
Its time for Karens Doodles Oldie but Goodie :O) and some of the DT have some fab creations to showcase some of the older images you may or may not have seen

I have used the gorgeous "Phone A Friend" and coloured her with copics and promarkers, the papers are from my stash, a few embellies, the sentiment is from Pollycraft. As always you can get all your Karens Doodles Images from Karens Store

Why not join in with our challenge this week, our theme is nice and easy "Christmas" we would love to have you join us.

Thanks for Stopping By x x x

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Joey, when I see this card only one thought comes to mind: I WANT SUMMER !!!
Love the colours, nice and bright!! Hugs, Frea

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Joey,
I love the papers and colours and the image is really fabulous. The punched borders are fantatsic as are the flowers.
Hugs,
Fiona x

pinky said...

Love the card Joey, long time since I was able to lie up and chat to someone lol
Pinky

Liz McGuire, said...

Love this one Joey, great colours.

Liz x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Joey.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

What a cutie Joey! I so love your gorgeous colors and layout!! You so rock at that!! :) HUGS

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
fabulous card, luv the colour combo, fab papers & design hun, sue,x

Giò said...

WOW Joey!!! I love this Green card!! It's sooo fresh and fun. The lilac flowers are perfect.
Hugs, Giò

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Joey.
luv
Debby

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

This is stunning joey! I love the green and purple combination! You did an awesome job on this one!
Hugs, Marit.

Tasha said...

Wow this is so awesome Joey, loving the colours and the fabulous design! Fab sentiment
love tasha xx

Lee said...

Gorgeous card love those papers.xx