My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 19 November 2010

Totally Papercrafts Challenge

Hi Everyone, Happy Friday YAY!!! I hope you are all well, and for those who are suffering with the blasted bug big hugs to you, it an arf drag on!!! I have been left with some coldsores I feel like the woman on the telly, cept I aint got a helmet to hide mine, I feel like they are taking over my face! ugh
Anyways its Friday so that means its time for a Totally Papercrafts Challenge and this week our theme is SNOW AND SNOWFLAKES perfect for this time of year, the sky has been so white here I thought it may have snowed by now. Our sponsor this week is SQUIGGLEFLY who are offering 5 digi images to the winner!
I have used this gorgeous Magnolia Snowman that I won in Janiels Blog Candy, Thanks Hun, and the papers are Memory Box, argh Couldnt tell you what the official name of them is tho!, not sure how I ended up at this colour combo but I like it! Do check out my teamies stunning creations they really out do themselves every week! Love those girlies!!!
Thanks for Stopping By x x x

18 comments:

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Stunning card Joey! I loooove that color cobo! It's gorgeous!!!
Hugs, Marit.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Joey,
I love this colour combo. The punched borders and layout are fabulous and I love the Magnolia snowman. Great card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Joey.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Lovely card Joey, love the clour combo, black and green, very onusual.
FRea

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
fab tags, gorgeous card, super cute image, lovely papers & embelies, have great weekend, sue,x

amanda stokes said...

Oooh really love this Joey!that paper is fab! :)
hugs amanda xx

Lee said...

Hiya hun,put a iccle bit of toothpaste on cold sore it helps to dry it up and stop the itching,only a tiny bit now.
Card is stunning,gorgeous image love the colours.Take care,cuddles for the kids.Hugs for you.xxxx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hey hunny, I do feel for you, my eldest gets bad coldsores. Thanks for the hugs am on the mend now, have a good weekend and feel better.

Lovely little card, great snowman, love him and the colours, just fab!

Take care Heidi xx

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet image Joey!! I love your sparkle and the colors work with this perfectly girl!!Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!HUGS

Anne said...

cute as a button Joey, love the black and green
Anne x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card joey :-) I love thids snowman ,, soo cute and the green/brown combo is lovely !! I love it !! :-)

I get coldsores too :-( very painful !! keep putting the acycloivir/zovirax on regularly ! :-) and don't throw the tube away ,,, it will work for the next ones too ,,,

luv
Lols x x x

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey, this is just so cute, love the colours you have used. Sue x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Just stunning, Joey. Green is my fav. colour, but I would never have thought to use it with this image. It looks gorgeous.
Hope the coldsores clear up soon - they can be persistent little bu**ers.
Enjoy your weekend.
Caroline xxx

gillyflower said...

what a great card love it great colours something a bit different
gill

Lynsey said...

Hi Joey this is such a cute snowman! Love the colours you have used.
Hugs Lynsey x

Annette Bowes said...

Snowlicious Joey, looove this cute Magnolia snowman, beautiful layout and love the colour combo, have a wonderful weekend, take careX:)

Mel X said...

Hiya Joey, aww I love the unusual colour combi and that snowman's just too cute!

Mel X

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Joey, love that image & the card looks really cool in green :) I hope your coldsores have gone now.

Hugs
Tracey
x