My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Mo Manning Challenge - Rainbow Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Cor how late am I joining the Mo Manning Challenge this week?! I knew I wanted too but busy busy, this image I have to say was already precoloured in me box phew! It was one of the first Mo Manning Images I brought so I thought it only right to use him for the Challenge's First Birthday, Happy Birthday Mo Manning Challenge :O)
They have a Blog Hop Happening and the theme is Rainbow, I hope this card covers it loooool I went originally with Green as thats my fave colour, but then the scribbles on the wall are all rainbow like too lol

The last time I think I used this image I showed you some piccys of my sons drawings of course on his wall, he has added to those now we have parachute men jumping from helicopters on to a large (VERY) field. What can I say?! This was coloured with promarkers and copics, the paper is basic grey the rest card from my stash.

I wasnt Kiddin"

This is his bedroom wall!!!

Thanks for Stopping By and Looking off to quickly Hop as I have loads to do its 1:15 afternoon and I am still in me jimjams!!!!!!!!!!!!! x x x

20 comments:

G Peplow said...

Hi Joey, Wow how'd you get a way with that? I get scowls and condescending looks when I hang around in my lovely comfy jammies!
I just love Mo Mannings drawings they transfer so well to stamps. Love what you've done with it too. Your son's bedroom walls are a work of art, I can see where he gets it from :0) xx

Zoe said...

Fab card! great image! What a creative little boy you have! lol

Linda . J said...

What an adorable card Joey and in such beautufl colours, love punch too.
See your son is going to be very talented just like his mom.
Hugs Linda

Lee said...

Hi Joey.Gorgeous card,super cute image,lol you in yer jim jams.Huggles to all.Still don't understand about side bar lol.xxxx

NoraAnne said...

What a cute card :) and that is some great artwork by your little one, although I'm sure you would like it on paper rather than the wall!

Debs said...

Hi Joey
This is adorable!
Your son looks like he is a budding artist too!!
It's great to have a relaxing day - I'm often still in me jimjams all day lol!!!
Have a good one.
Debs xx

downrightcrafty said...

would love to comment first on the very creative scribbling such talent

the card is great and love the image too
Hugs Kate xx

Unknown said...

So cute :)

Sue said...

Hi hun
ya lucky sod still bein in ya jimjams, gorgeous card, luv this image, awesome colouring,lovely layout,won't comment on Nialls! lol.sue.x

Kelly Schelske said...

Fab card Joey!!

Great wall mural too:-) Just kidding, Landon discovered markers and scribble all over my wood doors and white walls with a black marker, but nothing that creative:-0

Hugs, K

Stressed Stamper said...

Ummmm wow - the drawings on the wall are great...in yrs to come you will look back and laugh - maybe not now though...Mo's card is fab by the way

Sarah#16

Gwendolyn said...

How cute is this card!!!! I love the colours and the image is sooooo cute!

Hugs Gwendolyn

Julie said...

Stunning card Joey = love the colours and your layout. This image is so gorgeous!!! 'Spect you're back in your jim jams now!! Juliexx

amanda stokes said...

Fab card Joey!He's so sweet! :)
hugs amanda xx

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Joey, and your sons Artwork - well, interesting lol
Clairexx

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is one stunning card oh and how cute is he,and your little chap how clever is he hugs cheryl xxx

Jeni said...

Great card! That's what I love about Mo's images. So easy to relate to real life. ~jeni :)

Riet said...

Beautiful card Joey,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Dawn B. said...

Aww I remember you showing this wall art before..LOL..This is adorable.. So glad you joined us at Mo's last week.

Mariza Sales said...

Lindo, lindo, lindo!
Abraços
Mariza Sales