My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 8 September 2010

A Spoonful of Sugar - Animal Crackers

Hi Everyone, Happy Wednesday to you! I should have participated in WOYWW today but my desk was still super clean I know!!! dusted again!!! and I havent been sat there to do anything, except this card which I have made for The Spoonful of Sugar Challenge who have a theme of "Animals" love this theme :O) and well believe it or not I tidied away after me I am not sure whats wrong lol.

Love this Penny Black Image I have had it a little while now and coloured up for just as long! the sentiment is from Inadinkadoo I think and I cut it in half, the papers docrafts and I distressed all the edges, the image coloured with promarkers and copics.

Thanks for Stopping By x x x

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Joey!! This is just fabulous!! I adore your image!! :)

Sue said...

hi ya hun
aww gorgeous card, awsome colouring as always, super cute image, lovely papers & design, luv the sentiment, sue,x

Danni said...

Such a cute card! It makes you smile!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Joey,
I love your mix of papers on this card. the image is beautifully done. Wonderful card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Joey,
Sue x

CraftyC said...

This is so sweet Joey, love the shabby feel and fab image!!
Clairexx

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww fab card Joey! Adore the image, great layout, love the colours too.
Kelly.x

Julie said...

Great card Joey - the image is fabby and the sentiment just perfect with it!! Hugs, Juliexx

Alizabethy said...

Just love this card!

Sue from Oregon said...

So very cute! Love how you trick-ily split the sentiment as well! Very creative!

Jodi said...

Absolutely adorable!! I love this image and the pretty papers you chose to match it! Really cute!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Jules said...

Gorgeous Joey .. .. and I love your sentiment and all the distressing.

Love Jules xx

Val said...

I love PB mices - so cute - and I think this is a great card - it really does make me smile.
Hugs
Valxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Joey,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Di's Dooodles said...

Just managing to catch up on your blog now and OMG your work is just amazing!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovin this distressed creation, Joey! Too cute! Warmest wishes, Lesley