My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 14 August 2010

Sweet Stampin Challenge

Hiya Everyone, its time for another Sweet Stampin Challenge and this week our theme is to use your fave stamp! Our sponsor this month is Heather Ellis whose characters are just the cutest cutest and most lovely little beings to colour! I love them, the DT were given some images to use Thanksyou and so I picked my fave image from those to use for this weeks Challenge.

She really reminds me of Angelina Ballerina isnt she gorgeous! the papers are a mix of DCWV and Basic Grey, the sentiment Penny Black, Do check out my Teamies stunning creations!!! I look forward to using more of these gorgeous images!

It is with sadness that I have had to bite the bullet and step down from the Sweet Stampin DT, sometimes everything gets all too much and something has to give and thats the only reason, I think my recent bout of flu and the school hols has made me aware that I have less and less time arrrgh, I'dlike to thank the girlies for having faith in me.xxx

Thanks for stopping by x x x

9 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Joey,
I love your beautiful papers on this card. Great colours and a really cute image. Fantastic.
Pity you have had to step down but you can't do everything as you say.
Hugs,
Fiona x

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Joey
hope your now feeling a little better this is a lovely card and I can see why the stamp is a favorite, sorry to hear your stepping down
Kate xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Fabulously cute Joey and divine design! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Joey,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous card Joey (as always!) You will be missed on the DT
Linds xx

Faye said...

Joey! No! I understand, but No! This is a lovely card. Have a great weekend. x

Tasha said...

Beautiful card Joey, love the colour combo and layout
love tasha xx

Tammi said...

Oh so cute!! I really love your sketch, might have to try this one out. :)

Alie de Vrij-Venema said...

Hi Joey!
Sad to hear that you're stepping down from the DT, if only we could buy some extra time with all those stamps that we seem to be buying.. I wish you all the best, and I'll keep following your blog to see all those lovely cards that you make!
Hugs Alie