My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 23 July 2010

Totally Papercrafts - Feeling Fruity

Hi everyone, Happy Friday, my two broke up from school yesterday, Syd is busy at her desk creating already and Niall is super excited about his Birthday on Monday Bless. Its time for another Totally Papercrafts Challenge and this week our theme is "Feeling Fruity" We have a fabby dabby prize from Mandi (SU) whoop whoop
PLUS £10's worth of cards and papers too its a surprise! :O) Thanks Hun
Heres My Card - Do check out my teamies fabby creations
I used this fab image by the greeting farm and the sentiment is SU, the papers Basic Grey Lemonade I think and some flowers from me stash.
Thanks for stopping by and looking, Have a Fab Friday x x x

12 comments:

Anne said...

It's gorgeous Joey, I like how you've not covered the whole card with DP's. Every time I try that it's a mess lol
huggles
Anne x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Joey,
This is a beautiful brightly coloured card. I love the papers and the flowers and the image is just so pretty.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Sue said...

Hi Hu
aww fabby card,great colouring, luv the papers & embelies, have great weekend, sue,x

Lorraine A said...

aww ,, sooo cute :-) I love this image and the papers and flowers are gorgeous :-)
I love how when you use the white gel pen it always looks 'right' I always make a 'right mess' lol :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Just love this Joey. The bright. fruity colours are fab and I love how you have coloured the image.
Good luck with the summer hols...lol*
Caroline xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Joey,i love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

crafty amy said...

Hi teamie
This is so bright and fun I just love it and you can't go wrong with Anya :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Julie said...

sweet card thanks for popping by my blog

Kristin said...

Hi there Joey! I'm back :)
Thanks for checking in on me. So busy over here - you know how that goes! Hope you are doing well and that your kiddos are healthy and happy. Looking for some recent pics of baby Ella :) Hoping your summer is full of fun - hugs, Kristin

Mel X said...

This is fabulous Joey - love the design. I struggle abit to use those papers with lots of different pattern like this but you shown how its done hun!

A wonderful card.

Mel X

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous card Joey. Your colours and layout are always super.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx