My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 1 July 2010

Simon Says Stamp - Check it Out

Hiya everyone, I hope you are all well, the weather has cooled a little and is now bearable lol, it will be raining tomoz scoopy is off in her caravan for the weekend! I have prepared I ironed some trousers for the next few days today pmsl. It has been ages since I entered a Simon says Stamp Challenge, its really been finding the time, anyhow I have this week :O) and the theme is Check it Out I hope this paper counts as check, it does in my head lol.

I have used my darling Maurice from Paula at Pollycraft :O) coloured him with copics and promarkers, the sentiment is from a Penny Black Slapstick Set called A Scholar. The paper DCWV.

Thanks for stopping by x x x

9 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

love these Maurice images. Great card hun and it is supposed to be nice this weekend I hope so Jimmy is off and we are going to Danson Festival xxx Hugs Pascale

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely card and a great colour combo. Elaine

Sue said...

Hi Hun
now ssshhh i dont need you addin to the weather!!!
Gorgeous card, luv the image he is fab, lovely colours & design as always hun, sue,x

Lorraine A said...

nope ,,, thems not checks ,,, lol :-)

fabulous card Joey :-) we know you're on 'maternity leave ' so will let you off for skipping a few of our challenges :-)
the image is gorgeous ,, and I love the checked paper :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

pinky said...

What a cute image, love your colouring. Its been wet here Joey and a bit grey but still very warm so I'm hoping the sun comes back soon.
Pinky

Jules said...

Hi Joey

Your card is gorgeous.

Love the layout and that cute image. Perfect for so many golfing gents!

Hope all is well in your household now.

Love Jules xx

Jodi said...

This is so cute and fun!! Love the punch and papers you used too!!
I really loved Eclipse and can't wait to see it again!! It was the best one yet!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how fun!! Love your image and your use of checks Joey!! Great coloring and design!!

It has cooled down here too. I so love the cooler weather rather than the humidity.
hugs,
Chris

Heather said...

Hi Joey, hope you're well hun. Gorgeous card, love those 'checks' I got some but haven't persuaded me to cut into them yet. I'm loving Maurice, what a sweetie and gorgeous details.
hugs Heather xx