My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Karens Doodles Challenge - A Different Shape

Happy Wednesday to you :O) Its time for another fantabulous Karens Doodles UK Challenge and this week our theme is "A Different Shape"

I had this gorgeous girlie coloured up and decided to make an ice-cream hmmmm lol, but it does stand to my surprise! I cut the circle from a nestie and this is the bit you would write in on the inside, I embossed using cuttlebug swiss dots and divine swirls and inked over with SU Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana and Caramel something or other lol, the sentiment is Penny Black.

Do check out my Teamies fabulous creations and remember the fabbbbbbby prizes on offer, Hop over to the Challenge Blog :O) we look forward to seeing your creations. You can get all of your Karens Doodles HERE

Thanks for Stopping By x x x

18 comments:

Anne said...

love this Joey, so different, a great card hun
Anne x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Joey,
What a wonderful idea.I think this is a fabulous card. Great shape and fantastic image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

It makes a great card Joey :-)
Anne xx

Davi said...

Joey I love this!! The textures you used are perfect!! Very fun and creative!! :)

Do What You Love said...

This is so cute - the no calorie ice cream cone...heehee. I love that image - colored so perfectly and the embossing - wow, what a fabulous trick because it really makes the cone stand out! Your blog is really fantastic - love your work desk (heehee)! Thanks for stopping by to leave warm comments about my card. It's such a treat when the DT does that! :-)

Anonymous said...

Cute idea - I love the embossing on the cone, it adds the perfect touch to the card!

Mary Anne

Lizzybobs said...

soo different lovely and fresh could almost eat it (hug) Liz

Danielle said...

What a brilliantly creative card Joey - I love it! The embossing is perfect too - looks good enough to eat!
Hugs, Danielle

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Joey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Donna said...

Scrummy ice cream card Joey...looks good enough to eat :) Donna x

Sandra said...

Hi Joey....love your card,i could just eat an ice cream and yours looks like a strawberry one..LOL...the embossing looks lovely on the cornet..

Take care
San x

Sue said...

Hi Hun
luv this card, brill shape the embossing works brill, fabby design with your image, sue,x

Viv said...

Yummy Joey! Good enough to eat! LOL! What a great idea for a card! Viv xx

Kathy said...

Such a cute card!

Sue said...

This is a great project! So different and unique. It's also making me hungry! LOL! Thank you so much for the anniversary greetings. I really appreciate it.

Emma said...

A fabulous idea Joey and it looks so gorgeous...
Hugs Emma x
PS I have a £10 voucher giveaway on my blog if you would like to pop over and enter.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Joey you have blown me away with this card. It is super and also cute.

Cathy
xxxxx

Unknown said...

what a fab card such a cool shape its so pretty