My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 22 April 2010

Happy Birthday :O)

Hi Everyone, Hope you are all well, its a lovely day here, its my Hubbys 30th Birthday :O) yay Happy Birthday Mart Loves Ya xxx

Niall is off on a school trip and I am in knots I hate school trips, he has been given the no talking to strangers talk 100 times already this morning, they have given him a teacher solely for him so I hope hope that it all goes ok arrrrrgh is it 3:15 yet?????????????????

Time Conversion I am useless but could you help me??? if its 8am pacific standard time, what time is it here GMT??? I had a look argh and I am so rubbish but I make it 3pm am I right??? I would be grateful if your in the know and could enlighten me I do hate being wrong or getting things wrong!!!

Anyways the cards are Marts Birthday Cards so I can enter this weeks Creative Card Crews Challenge which is "Happy Birthday"

I love this Superduper Boy from Mo Mannings, he is so cute and his backtofront s is so sweet too, I coloured him with copics and promarkers, the letters are sizzlitts first steps. The sentiment inkadinkadoo.

This is another of Karens Doodles Gorgeous images and you can get him HERE. He was a joy to colour :O), the sentiment is Penny Black, and I added a few embellies.

Thanks for stopping by and looking, Have a fab Day.xxx

18 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi there Joey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MART. Try not to worry hun I know it is hard but I am sure Niall will be fine. It is 12.00 Midday I think the time conversion thing. On to the two cards STUNNING xxxx Hugs Pascale

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cards Joey, love the cute images.
luv
Debby

pinky said...

Lovely cards for your hubby Joey, bet he loved them. Don't worry about Niall if he has a helper all to himself he will be fine. I used to work as a SN Assistant and when out of trips the child was always my number one priority! He will have lots of fun.
Pinky

Rach said...

two cards hun that are gorgeous, Mart will love them (happy birthday Mart)
I am sure that Niall will have a wonderful time and will return back to you safe and sound at the end of school..

time zones... arghhh i'm with you i get in a right pickle with it.xx

Jodene said...

Great cards Joey, and that turtle stamp is adorable. And your colouring is fantastic!

wendy said...

Beautiful cards...Love them both:)

Michelle said...

Hi Joey

Love these cards! Your Superduper boy is gorgeous!!
Your colouring on both cards is amazing.
I feel your anxiety regarding your son on the school trip.
My soon to be seven year old son has Aspergers Syndrome and I am dreading his first school camp.
Hang in there!

Catherine said...

Hi Joey ! Your cards are gorgeous ! Your other half will be delighted ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Maria Therese said...

Sweet cards joey!!

Elaine Stark said...

Great cards for hubby, he will love them. Niall will have a wonderful time so don't worry. Elaine

Sue said...

Hi Hun
aww two brill cards, i was looking for that tortoise i thought i had seen one with numbers!! ya link no linked!!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Martin
Happy Birthday to you,
hope you having a great day.

lots luv me n him.xxxx

Tasha said...

Hi there Joey, hows things?
Ah Niall will have a lovely day i am sure and come home all excited with things to tell you.
Love your two cards- especailly the super hero card. Where did you get the quote stamp? Im after them lol
love tasha xx

Danielle said...

What fabulous birthday cards - they're gorgeous Joey! Happy Birthday to Martin!! I'm sure Niall will have a great time on his school trip!
And yes, 3pm is correct for GMT - you're 8hrs ahead of PST. :)
Hugs, Danielle

Lynda said...

These are fab cards Joey and great images - hope Martin's having a brilliant birthday.

Love Lynda xxx

Becky said...

What wonderful cards Joey! I hope Niall got home OK, I'm dreading Dylan's first trip!!
xx

Jodi said...

These are both very sweet birthday cards! I love the different layouts and color combos!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Sparkplug17 said...

This is such a cute card!

Kelly Schelske said...

Great cards joey!

Here's a good site for time zone stuff...
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Hugs, Kelly