My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 3 April 2010

Awards :o)

Hiya Everyone, you know how bad I am for remembering to blog Awards!!! so I am blogging them all at once! I have been fortunate enough to recieve 4 Awards from two very lovely blogging buddies Thankyou so much for thinking of me and passing these onto me I am so chuffed! :O) Please have a peek at both Fiona and Cathy's Blogs :O)
x 2

Thanks again Ladies.xxx

I am going to pass this on to all my regular visitors who take the time to visit and offer me so much support, Thankyou.xxx

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Congrats on the awards Joey - you are so deserving!!
Hugs, Danielle

downrightcrafty said...

Wow Joey
Love the new blog look, so fresh just ready for spring - don't eat too many eggs :)
Hugs Kate xx

Kylie said...

Congrats Joey. Your work is gorgeous. Happy Easter!!

Kylie ox

KraftyKoolKat said...

You are very welcome Joey you deserve it. Cathy xxx