My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 11 February 2010

Totally Papercraft - Challenge 2 - A Recipe

Hi everyone, hope you are all well, with my kiddies having been of school I am all confuddled with my days argh! I thought yesterday was Thursday and today Friday lol, next week is half term so gawd only knows what days I will be on then lol. My little man is still of school, he isnt right bless him so he is off to the docs shortly, Syd went back into school today. Other than that I have nothing on the agenda I may just craft the day away.Thanks for your kind words yesterday :O)


Here is my attempt for the Challenge over on Totally Papercrafts, which is a recipe my worst kind of challenge I dont know what it is about them but they really do make me freak! lol, It doesnt help that my mojo isnt up to my standards at the mo! but I thought I had best show my support to my friends on the DT check out there fabby cards! anyways the recipe is:
3 Embellies, 2 Papers and 1 Image

I used this gorgeous Mo Manning image coloured with copics, my 3 Embellies are pearls, gems and ribbon, I used two papers from Basic Grey Wisteria one of which I stamped my greeting onto that is from Stampin Up.

Thanks for stopping by and looking, I may be back later with something :O) xxx

14 comments:

Sue said...

aww hun this is adoarable, wish my mojo worked half as well on me good days!! I luv the layout tis very pretty,gorgeous image coloured fantastic as always. Thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, well if you still ere!! lol sue.

Hope little man feeling better soon hun.xx

amanda stokes said...

Hey Joey!
Hope Niall feels better soon :)
I know exactly what you mean about days when the kids are off lol i'm the same and i also freak out with recipe challenges...too much thinking involved lol
Well enjoy your crafty day, i'm gonna have one too making the most of the peace before half term :)
Hugs Amanda xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Joey,
I love this card. The colours are fantastic and the wee girl is so cute saying her prayers. The teddy is a nice touch. Beautiful.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Powerful Search Engine said...

Gorgeous I love that deep purple and the layout is fabby x Hope little Niall feels better soon hugs Pascale

Di's Dooodles said...

A gorgeous sweet card!

Fabiola said...

super jolie et délicate tout en douceur j'aime beaucoup

Elaine Stark said...

I love this card it is so serene, the colours work wonderfully with the image. Elaine

pinky said...

Hi Joey, no mojo missing her, this is just beautiful! Sorry you were feeling a bit low yesterday, hope it has improved, but its probably just your body calming you down ready for the big occasion. Hugs
Pinky

Grenouille Greetings said...

Well I think you've created this beautifully. The image is one that sits so well in a minimalist environment - it adds to the tranquility. I am loving your colouring of the little girl and the bunny too and I like the opposing features on the top and bottom of the card. Be proud! It's lovely! Hope you and your little man feel better soon! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Riet said...

Ohhhh wowww Joey,what a beautiful card,i love your image. So sweet.

hugs Riet.xx

Danni said...

This is just so precious!

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh so sweet and pretty Joey, it's adorable!

Emma said...

Hi Joey
Your card is stunning, such gorgeous colours and adorable image.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Hugs Emma x

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey. Love this card. Fabby image! S xx