My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 16 January 2010

Penny Black Challenge - Cream, Blue and Gold

Hiya everyone what a wet Saturday morning, cant complain though its getting rid of the last of that snow! :O) I did see on the news they were predicting snowy weather until April eeeeek! I hope they are wrong, and it makes me so glad we picked the pram we did for littlen.


Wow its my 3rd week as GDT over on The Penny Black Challenge already how time is flying! this week the challenge is "Cream, Blue and Gold" Check out the DT ladies fabulous creations.
Sorry again about pic quality the light here is getting worse argh!

This is one of my fave Penny Black Stamps I love it! The sentiment is also Penny Black.

Sorry for the short and sweet this morning hopefully I shall be back later with something. Have a great day, Thanks for stopping by!.xxx

17 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Joey,
This card has everything. The colour combo works but your layout is fabulous. I love the stitching and the punched borders and the image is beautiful. I love this one.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lynda said...

Such a pretty card Joey!

Love Lynda xxx

Ali Watson said...

Great card Joey, love it. Have a super Saturday.

Mandy said...

Joey this is really beautiful hunny, love everything you've done.
Have a fab weekend
hugs Mandy xx

downrightcrafty said...

Gorgeous as always hun, love that doily punch and like the way you have used your stitching
hugs kate x

Elaine Stark said...

Love this colour combo, love your card. Elaine

Sue said...

I think this is gorgeous hun, you have done a brill job with it,sue.x

Tara said...

Gorgeous Joey..... this looks sooooo classy!
Hugs Tara xx

Jacilynn said...

Hey Girl. Great card. Not your usual color combo. I love it.

I'm feeling good....well I'm feeling ok. countin down the days. Whens your due date? Can you email me your mailing address?

BTW, I saw a sentiment on your blog once that I love it was something to do with a little girl bday, I kinda think it was penny black. ??? do you know what I'm talkin about? If so, do you mind telling me the name/brand of that stamp.
hope you are well!
x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Joey,
Sue x

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a pretty card!

Jo Nevill said...

Oh wow, this is sooo pretty Joey, just love it !

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Riet said...

Beautiful card Joey,i love your image and the papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Ila said...

I love this card Joey!!...the colors and papers are so soft and Beautiful!!...Hugs, Ila

Annie said...

beautiful card Joey. so very elegant.
hugs, annie x

Kelly Schelske said...

So very pretty Joey! I love the colors!

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! So gorgeous Joey!! I love it!!