My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 4 January 2010

New Life - 2 Challenges

Hiya everyone, I hope you are all well, what a horrid Monday morning weather wise, all my windows have frosted and have condensation and I cant scrub em for another month ugh it drives me mad! Hubby has tried but its that old saying if you want something done right do it yourself lol Bless him he really has been a superstar these past few weeks! he is currently out there cooking a fry up, I dont think its for me as much as it is for him though lol, and hes chucked the dinner in the slow cooker for tonight, whats he after??????????? he still has that little pile of ironing to do too lol, I may as well push my luck slightly whilst I can :O)

Anyway I have two cards to share for two Challenges, both have a theme of "Something New" and "New Life" and seeing as my third little bundle of joy will be arriving in another month it made sense to me to get these cards for her siblings made now.
This first one is for The SugarBowl Challenge who have this fab sketch from Lillian to follow with the optional to include "Something New"

I have gone with "New Baby" and its for my Daughter Sydney when her little Sister arrives, I coloured the image with promarkers, and the papers are Mme.

Thanks for Looking.xxx

This second card is for The Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge who have a theme this week of " New Life" and as always the inspirational words over on the blog are so worth reading!!!

So this card again is "New Life" although the image is not completely that of a baby, but it is my intention to use it as the card for my son when baby arrives. He would query me if I gave him an all pink card lol, so I had to go with blue and try and squeeze the pinks in there lol, the image I coloured with Promarkers.

Thanks for stopping by and looking.xxx

26 comments:

pinky said...

Two beautiful cards Joey, that first one is perfect for Syn, she will just love it.
Pinky

Lilian said...

Your cards are beautiful Joey! Love your take on the SB sketch!

Your hubby sounds dreamy! ;) He's a keeper :)

Thanks for taking time to join the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too ;) Have a wonderful day!

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Joey,i love your images and colours,
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Joey,
A very quick comment. I am not well at all today. These are gorgeous. Take care.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Fern said...

Awh, these two are just gorgeous, love the colours and choice of embellies on each!

Fern xx

Jo said...

Joey, two fab cards for two fab children, what a lovely idea. Not long to wait now, be here before you know it!! Take care and keep warm. Hugs Jo x

Jodi said...

Joey these are adorable cards that you have made for the challenges and also for your baby!!I can't believe how fast time flew!! I remember when you first announced that you were pregnant!! Good luck on the challenges!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Sue said...

Hi Hun
two gorgeous cards luv the top one so cute, just thought can you make one for me please??? i got a friend bout to drop soon!!! pmsl.sue.x

Andria said...

Wow, beautiful cards, i have that forever friends stamp, but would never have thought to use it for a siblings card, very original.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh these are the sweetest!!

Sparkplug17 said...

These are darling!

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hi Joey,
Been having a good catch up with your blog, been ages since I last managed to pop over her. Love the last 2 cards for the kids, they are sure to love them. Not long to go now before the new arrival hope all is well with the pregnancy.
Lyndsey xx

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Joey
You are so lucky to be looked after so well. The cards are lovely including the hint of pink on the big bro one, although I think my favourite has to be the pink one Big sis for Sydney
take care
hugs kate x

Mandi said...

2 great cards..bet it will be a slow month..hope it isnt though

xx

Anonymous said...

Oh how darling Joey!! I love your cards!! That sugar card is so sweet!! ;) HUGS

Kelly Schelske said...

These are both wonderful Joey! Love both images, they are too cute!

Danni said...

Awww, these are just adorable!

Nilla said...

Two gorgeous cards! So sweet! Hugs Nilla

Anonymous said...

such nice cards
elma

debby4000 said...

Oh what great idea to make a card for you children and they're both fabulous, especially love the bear in the Big Bro one.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

Ho Joey dear these are just perfect new arrival cards. I cannot believe you only have a month to go, wow the time has gone so quick. Carry on taking it easy sweetie
Hugs Jacqui xx

Lorraine A said...

Oohh these cards are fabulous ! :-)I love ths Big Sis image and have recently bought that one ( I have a card made using this image but can't show you till tomorrow ) :-) the bear card is gorgeous too ,,, I am sure your children will love these Joey :-)

Luv lols x x x

Lynda said...

Oh Joey these are gorgeous and what a lovely idea to make them for big Sis and Bro - bet they're both getting excited! Hope Sydney isn't peeking either ;-)

Love Lynda xxx

Kazabing said...

Hiya Joey, two fabby-wabby cards, love the colourings in both of them.

hugs
Kaza.xxx

Kathy said...

Hello Joey!! How cute your cards are!!! Love what you did with Lilian's sketch!! Love this sweet image and I don't see it enough!! THanks so much for joining us in the challenge!!
Happy New Year!!
:)Kathy

peggysue said...

Both are absolutely adorable! Thanks for participating in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week!