My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 12 December 2009

Simon Says Stamp - Let it Snow

Hi everyone, hope you are all well, wow what a busy busy week! so much to do so little time, one more shopping trip and I am finito on the present front YIPPPPPPPPEE :O) no closer to getting the cards done, but hey ho! Hubby ordered my pressies today :O) from the lists I gave him, I cant wait to see what he has picked.


Anyway, Sydney has made a card for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge where the theme is "Let it Snow"

Bless her heart, I stamped the image, tied the ribbon and cut the larger squared paper on the trimmer for her but everything else she did herself! we had a lovely hour sitting crafting together, although she do gab alot!!! lol. She has put me to shame as I dont have a card done for this challenge yet! eeeeeeeeeeeek lol.

Hope you all have a great evening, I shall be back tomoz with another Winter Wonderland Challenge :O) xxx

15 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card. I love that sentiment.

Anonymous said...

Great card Joey, got some my son has made, must up load them in the next few days, he's really proud of them. Sue x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sydnet, fabby image brill colouring, luv the spotty paper, sue.x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Joey,
What a cute card. I love the spotty paper and the image is so sweet.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Victoria said...

aaah bless her, how proud are you mum?!!!!

What a gorgeous card - well done Sydney

Victoria
x

Danielle said...

Wow, what an adorable card by Sydney! She did a fab job - and I just love the polka dot paper!!
Hugs, Danielle

amanda stokes said...

Hey Joey!oooh what a talented young lady,i love having crafting sessions with the boy's too even if they talk me to death lol
have a fab weekend
hugs amanda xx

Lexxie said...

What a fab little crafter she is Joey! Such a lovely little card and I love the sentiment too!
Love Sarita xx

Danni said...

How adorable!

Unknown said...

Fab Card Joey, hope your Hubby gets you everything you asked for, was there crafting goodies in there????, thanks for my birthday card Joey, it was so kind off you to send me it and I will treasure it forever....Hugs Avril xxxxx

Chris (catt871) said...

Sydney, this card is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love everything about it, the ribbon, the little bows and that paper is CUTE!!!! And of course the image is ADORABLE!! Thanks for playing with us this week at Simon Says Stamp!!!!
Chris & the DT

Lorraine A said...

aww ,, this is gorgeous ! :-) Well done Sydney :-) I love this image and you coloured it beautifully ! :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says let it snow challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Jules said...

Hi Joey

Please tell Sydney her card is beautiful (and I think she should have a blog of her own for Christmas).

How lovely to have crafting time together.

Great sentiment by the way!

Love Jules xx

Unknown said...

arrr Joey, move aside hun it looks like theres a new top card maker in town lol
what a brilliant job sydney has done, well done. I love having crafting days with my two, infact we are all going in there today for a while : )
love emma xxx

Jo said...

Oh Joey, this is just gorgeous and Sydney is a very clever girl obviously has her Mums crafting talent. Well done Sydney and good luck, I hope you win. Hugs Jo x