My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 20 June 2009

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge

Hi everyone, its that time of week for another Stamptacular Sunday Challenge :O) Thankyou all for joining us last week. This week we have the theme of "Red, White, Blue and a Star too"I made a door plaque for my Son, I have yet to do my daughters eeek lol, so this isnt on the door as yet. Sorry about the piccy I took this when my camera was playing mr glare. I used this gorgeous image from TGF and coloured him with promarkers and copic ciaos. The letters are sizzix ducky wucky and I added some string and gems, the base of my plaque is mountboard, and the star is on his clothes :O)

I am looking forward to seeing your creations, please have a peek at the other ladies dt creations they are gorgeous!!! Thanks for stopping by.xxx

14 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

This is lovely, cant wait to see your daughters. (No pressure) Elaine

Powerful Search Engine said...

What a great idea hun I bet Niall loves it!!! I love those colours on the image really different to what everyone else is doing with it, Hugs Pascale

pinky said...

Excellent, I'm sure he'll love it. I remember buying these years ago when my boys where little, so nice to actually make one.
Pinky

Donna said...

What a really cute door plaque Joey, and such a cute image for it as well. Guess you'll be making your daughters soon. Hope you're having a great Sunday.
hugs
Donna

Riet said...

What beautiful Joey.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

This is super cute! That image just makes me smile. You did a great job coloring too.

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh wow, I bet he loved it!!


Great job!

Hugs, Kelly

Sue said...

aww brill hun bet Niall was well chuffed with it.sue,xx

Sue said...

Great idea, I'll bet Niall will love this on his door.x

Victoria said...

How fun is this? Can't wait to see the one you make for your daughter. Will have to get my thinking cap on for the challenge this week, no bikini clad old babes for me this week!

Victoria
x

Carly said...

This is so cute! I love that image cut out! Very fun!

Liza said...

Great door plaque Joey, I love your image and die cut letters.

Liza x

Janneke said...

Cute card!

Janneke X

Nicola said...

Woo hoobet your son loves this too Joey. Love your image and die cut wording - ain´t that little star so cute too!
Hugs,
Nicola -x-