My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 4 April 2009

Gorjuss Day :O)

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well and enjoying your weekend. I wont go into the racing well not much anyway, chuffed as nuts for Team Brawn especially Jenson Button Way to Go Dude! as for my Team, Well all I have to say on that is a huge sigh, not a great week.
Look what arrived this morning from Karen over at Sugarnellie
I am over the moon :O) last week my weekend was made seeing I had won these Gorjuss Girls #2 this week its been made again with their arrival Thankyou so much Karen :O) Did you see the DT work?! oh my gosh go check it out Amazing Stuff The Gorjuss Girls are avaliable on pre-order until 11th April over on Funkykits


So armed with new stamps I just had to make a card! So I followed the sketch over on the Friday Sketchers Blog, this week from Heidi and I love what the dt have done

I used Little Miss Attitude, and well doesnt she just remind you of every little girl you may know?! she is adorable, there is so many sayings I wanted to use with her, but played it safe for my first card, I can see this stamp being used for just about every little girl I know lol

I coloured her with Promarkers and Copic Ciaos, and mounted her with some jute behind. I inked all the edges of card and paper, the paper is K&Co. I added the sentiment which is also K&Co from a kit gosh must be years ago lol, the flowers are prima and the roses from my 99p shop lol, of course some pebbles too another addiction.

I hope you like what I have done :O) Thanks for Looking.x

Well I really hope to be able to play a little more later, I have Mass to attend tonight, only one more week until I will be accepted into our church, I am very happy about it all, just so nervous I dont do the standup in front of everyone thing, and well I really am letting my nerves beat me up big time not very good but just cant seem to get a grip on them.

I tried to catch up with blogging yesterday, and didnt quiet get to everyone, so hopefully I will catch up with you all over the next few days! apologies for posting and not visiting so much its not something I like to do.

Enjoy the rest of your day if time allows I will be back no doubt with more Gorjuss!

Thanks for Stopping by.xxx

36 comments:

Jill said...

aww Joey this is gorgeous Love the layout and papers you've used hugs Jill xx

Riet said...

ohh woww Joey,what a beautiful card,l love thr STAMPS,
so beautiful colour.

hugs Riet.x

Sue said...

awww hun luv this card i luv her attitude, luv it, im in the garden suns out!!! lol. will mail ya addy hun. sue.x

Tara said...

Fab card Joey, this Gorjuss girl is so yummy - lucky you! I really like the mesh square you've put behind her too!
Good luck with your church service, I'm so with you on the not being good in front of an audience thing, but sometimes you just have to take the plunge, don't you?! xx

Jen said...

Hi Joey,
Lucky you!
They look brilliant. I love your card, beautiful colours.
Jen x

Powerful Search Engine said...

Stunning card hun!!!! So jealous have gotta wait for mine! You havecoloured her beautifully. Thought of you when I saw Lewis was 12th infact I heard it in the car in Deptford how ironic lolx ps Martin's quote at the party made me chucklexx

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey!! This card is adorable!! Your coloring is perfect and I love these new stamps. You are a lucky girl!! :)
Hugs~
Andrea

Lesley said...

ooohh joey u are sooo lucky winnning those stamps!!! and u have them...i cant wait 2 get my hands on them....hehehe....ur card is stunning (as always)...and i am sure that everything will be fine next week!!! take care huni!!! luv n hugs Lesley xxx

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your win hun, love what you have created, she is gorjuss isn't she. have fun with the rest of your stamps hugs rachxx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Joey, your card looks so pretty :) Donna x

Line said...

Oh this is just precious Joey!
Love those new Gorjuss girls! I've put in an order and I'm so envious of you who can play with them now!!
Just beautiful!
Tomorrow is the big day, I'm so excited!!! :) :) :)

pinky said...

You lucky girl, what a win! But they will be well used, your cards are always stunning.
Pinky

Tammi said...

Woohoo on winning and receiving your gorjuss girls, oh wow Joey, this is cute as can be!! Love the design and all the wonderful details. I don't know why, but she was the hardest for me to do something with! For the life of me I couldn't come up with any sentiments for her, if you have a few you wouldn't mind sharing that would be awesome. Enjoy your girls. ~Hugs

Dawn Wheeler said...

Oh wow Joey what a fantastic card ,you lucky girl i am so guluss lolxxx
hugs Dawnxx

Danni said...

Lucky girl!! Such fun stamps!!
Fun card and yup, that's my little girl, stubborn as can be sometimes! LOL!

Natalie said...

Beautiful card Joey. I love the new stamps, I have pre-ordered mine already. x

Danielle said...

Gorjuss card Joey!! Wow, lucky you winning those stamps - makes creating with them even more enjoyable!! Love the layout of your card and all your beautiful details!
Hugs, Danielle

julietk said...

Lucky you ,they are great stamps and your first card with them is lovely. :) Juliet

Kazabing said...

Joey, she is quite the madame - and I love her!. Kaza.xxx

Tammi said...

~Joey, thanks for you help, those are great ones! :) xx

helen said...

this definately lives up to the name gorjuss joey, is it just so cute, is it just me or do these girls remind you of lilly allen ;)
hugs
helen x

Heather said...

WOW 0 WOW - I'm gobsmacked Joey - this in one gorgeously beautiful card. Fabulous colours and papers and I just love that jute behind the image.
My girl's are on order and I shall soon be stalking poor postie again (poor man he's going to end up having a nervouss breakdown!!)
hugs Heather xx

BA said...

hi joey!!
this is absolutely fabulous!! I love your sketch and the materials you used, the flowers are fantastic
xoxoxo BA

Cheryl said...

WOW,a beautiful card!!! I love the colours and DP,everything blends in beautifully!!
Hugs xx

Lisa Foster said...

Wow! That is truly a Gorjuss Card!!! Fabulous job! I love the color palette! Congrats on getting those fab stamps too!

6 wacky women said...

Just gorgeous, Joey.
She is so adorable and your coloring is beautiful. Great layout, love the papers and embellies too.

Karen x

Julie said...

Very cute, a lovely card

Carole said...

What a fabulous prize to win...such beautiful stamps.
Your card is so pretty...thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole :D

Moni said...

Fab card, love the layout and paper is beauiful. I am happy for you that you got your Gorjuss girls! Hugs, Moni

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

what a super cute card.
it made me laugh what you have said about reminding you about somebody else :-)
have a great sunday

Anonymous said...

this card is really great

Hege said...

The Gorjuss girls are awesome - and what a great card you have made!

I loved the saying as well - Girls will be girls! And it's SO true!

Hege

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey!! I just wanted to tell you that I think this creation is so stunning!! I Just love that mesh in the BG behind your gorjuss girl!! So sweet as usual!! :)

Nicole Bailey said...

I just love how you color in the hair...it's so unique and beautiful!

Bev said...

Oh this is just too cute for words Joey, such a darling card, fabulous coluring,delish papers and gorge details xx

Tasha said...

Joey thee stamps are awesome, loving the colours and the layout
love tasha xx