My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 21 February 2009

Friday Sketchers

Hi everyone, I hope you are all enjoying your weekend, cor its a proper spring day out there! has made me smile, sunshine is on the way yippee!

I made this card for the sketch over on the Friday Sketchers Challenge, talk about triangles giving me grief!, they look ok now, but triangles are so not my thing, one edge would be straight the other wonky, the triangle not a triangle lol, grrr.

This card also made me smile, my son came in and said what you doing mum, I said well I made this card, he said oh thats me, lol, my daughter said nooooooo your not that innocent, not sure if she even knows what that means haha.
I adore this little man, I could just give him a great big squishy huggle, and grab his cheeks, I coloured him with promarkers, and mounted him with 3d foam on to the stump, I havent mastered masking, would help if I tried it first lol.
I used K&co papers and some plain dcwv cardstock, the oval is from a sizzix die. The greeting pb, and a few embellies. Thanks for Looking.x

I have also recieved some awards, so a great big thankyou to Jill and Sem for this award go check out their stunning blogs and beautiful creations :O)

and I recieved this one from Sue, my bend the truth ever so slightly bessie friend :O) thankyou hun, go check out Sues fabulous blog, her cards are fantastic!

Now these do have to be passed on, so I am going to pass them on to all of you who have been so kind with your words of encouragement and support over my last post, it really does mean alot to me, Thankyou :O)

Thanks for stopping by, I may be back later .xxx

18 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Wow, you're coloring on this little guy is amazing!

The Crafty Blonde said...

Great card, love the new WOJ image and your papers look great. The little flowers look soo cute.
Lyndsey xx

Andrea, said...

Great card and a fab image. have a good weekend

Donna said...

Brill card Joey and such a beautiful image..........children say the funniest things sometimes don't they lol! I've done the Friday sketch today and just a little tip, I cut my square of paper/card to size and then splice through the middle to get my triangles, I'd never get them the same size otherwise lol! :) Donna x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Joey I love the layout and your fab colouring hugs Jill x

Rach said...

this is fabulous Joey Oakley looks fab sat on his tree stump... love the colours that you have used.xxx

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Joey. Love the image and the colouring is fabulous. Michele x

Riet said...

woww Joey,what a goergeous card.

hugs Riet.xx

Wendy said...

Great card fab image
Wendy x

Unknown said...

Ooohh this is a fabby card Joey, perfect for a lad. Love the image.

Joanne x

Bev said...

Way too cute!! Such delish colours and papers Joey and fabulous embellies too. Love it!!

hugs Bev x

Melissa Sauls said...

This card is so cute and your coloring is just BEAUTIFUL!! WOW! I could definitely use some pointers from you!

Anonymous said...

How very sweet!! This is so cute! I love this little boy image!! The baubles make this so cute!! ;)

Cheryl said...

Fantastic card!!! Love the image and the LO,I love it!!!

Sue said...

Brill card hun he looks great sat on his tree stump, doesn't look like you had prob maskin to me. sue.x

Carole said...

Fabulous card..love the image!
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Hugs
Carole x

cats whiskers said...

Morning dear what a lovely card to great me this morning he is just perfect sitting there on his log, wonderful colouring and usual and just perfect match with the papers
Hugs Jacqui x

Ila said...

Fabulous card!! the papers you used and your coloring is Wonderful!!..Hugs, Ila