My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 17 February 2009

Blog Candy Alert

Hi Everyone Hope you are all well, nothing crafty to show from me, I have a banging headache today, I think its the lack of caffeine in my system, I cannot wait till bedtime! hopefully sleep it off. We did the dreaded supermarket shop today grrrr, I used to love it, but now its just so time consuming, mind you I gots chocolate cupcakes mmmmm,and I plan to make some this week, I havent kept up the baking side of my news year resolution lol.
Just to let you know of two GORGEOUS candys on offer at the moment, both from two talented ladies, Bev and Jacqui, please visit their blogs for more info There is a twist with both as there are 2 sets of candy on offer so in total thats 4! wow weeeeeee


Thanks so much :O) for the chance
This is Bevs gorgeous candy, I have lifted this pic from Bev's Blog, to see the other gorgeous candy hop on over there, thanks Bev :O)


And this one is Jacqui's gorgeous candy, again I have lifted the image from Jacqui's blog, hop over there to see the other gorgeous candy Thanks Jacqui :O)

Thanks again ladies, have a good night all.xxx

No comments: