My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 9 January 2009

Just a Couple!

Hi everyone hope you are all well! I have forced myself to make a few cards, although I feel like my mojo is wearing itself out, I sat for an hour staring at my desk, moving bits of paper around, then I tidied it as I just had no clues as to what to do, I made one then decided to push the mojo so this is what I came up with. I have done the insides but didnt want to overload this post anymore than it is lol.I am still trying to cut down!x


I so admire the work the high hopes divas produce and so want more of these stamps but I only have a few!!! for the time being anyway. The theme this week is to use torn paper on your card so heres my offering:-I coloured the image with promarkers I wanted to make him a little different, and mounted him on the sizzix oval frame, I used some paper from a bg pad, and tore black and yellow card.The greeting is pb.Thanks for Looking.x

Charisma Cardz Challenge

This week there is a brand new challenge blog, and the first challenge is pink, I know someone who will be so chuffed with that lol! the dt examples are lovely and heres mine:-I added another colour in with it mainly because of the paper I hope thats ok, as the most of it is pink, I have also used the same image as one of the dt,coloured with promarkers, the greeting is a whispers stamp, I added some pink flowers with pearls in the centre and some pink organza bows. I hope you like. Thanks for looking.x

and heres another card as I need to bulk my box!


Ok so I found the blender pen, and have never been able to work with it, but I played and played with it last night and coloured one of my new stamps using it and I am pleased with the way the colouring has turnt out!.

Thanks for stopping by wishing you all a fabulous weekend.x

27 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Joey they are all super!! Your coloring with the blender pen turned out super!!

Have a super weekend!!

Kelly

Sue said...

OI YOU
mrs i got no mojo!! what ya call them cards then??mmmmmmmmm
Bloomin lovely hun i luvs the ickle girl the colours work lovely.
Wonder if i lose me mojo i'll make cards like yours!! ROFL.xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Gosh If my Mojo disapears and I make cards like this I will be laughing. These are all fab again, you are so talented. Well done, can't decide which is my favourite lovig them all. Hazel xox

Carole said...

Such beautiful cards...and created with no mojo????!!!
The are all gorgeous.
Have a nice weekend. Thanks for your sweet comment.
Carole :-)

Joey said...

oh you know what I mean its been a hard day to be able to create! its not come naturally, lol. sorry I didnt mean it how it may have came across!.xxx

Unknown said...

As others have said, what you mean no mojo...lol, these are fab Joey, love them all. Joanne x

Sue said...

hehehehe see hun ya don't need mojo ya no realise how clever ya are. luv ya.xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Well if your mojo has left town, I can't wait for it to return, your cards are so super stunning hun. I look forward to popping over to your blog everyday. They are always so fresh and bright. Am loving especially the little blue/orange girl image with postbox, I loves it very much! My mojo went in November for a while when I was ill. Soon came back, hope yours does too hun. Have a great weekend, love and hugs Heidi xx

Jill said...

a trio of gorgeous card Joey, they are stunning hugs Jill x

cats whiskers said...

Wow they are super love the High hopes one, but am in awe of your colouring with the blender pen, I still cannot understand how to use the blooming thing
Hugs Jacqui x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Brill cards Joey they are all gorgeous, I really love the sugar nellie one though. Think you have coloured her beautifully.
Lyndsey xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh Jo you have been so busy hunny and what gorgeous cards you've made. I really can not chose between them, they are all absolutely fabulous. I like the sketch for the new challegne blog ill have to go and take a look over the weekend. Have a great evening hunny. HUgs Linda x

Rach said...

brilliant cards Joey, even though you had to push yourself to make them you have made some stunners hun..hugs rachxx

Bev said...

No mojo??? You're kidding me right??? Joey these cards are all fantasic, jsut when I find a favourite I scroll down then love the next one just as much. Methinks you've got too much mojo - wanna share pretty please?

hugs Bev x

Marcea said...

gorgeous card hun, really love the high hopes one - so cute - gorgeous papers too
-x-

Anonymous said...

lovely card joey! thanks for playing along with us at charisma thursday challenges xx

Lynsey said...

Great cards Joey!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Vee said...

Hi Joey, thanks for joining in the challenge at Charisma Cardz.Your card is fab.

x Vee

Leanne said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!! Thank you so much for entering our first challenge.
Good Luck!
Leanne
CCTC

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

More fabulous cards Joey. I love them all. You've used beautiful stamps on all of them and your colouring is superb. Thanks so much for supporting the first Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Sharon

Sharon said...

Both lovely cards Joey, beautifully coloured.

Sharon said...

I think you got your mojo back!! Great cards and beautifully coloured.

Paula said...

Wow Joey your card's are beautiful and thankyou for taking part in the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Sue said...

Oi mrs no mojo!! oh i feel a slap commin on, left ya something on me blog, cause i luvs ya lots.xx

Anonymous said...

I think your cards are fab Joey...dosent look like youve no mojo to me!!!Love how your colouring turned out!
Enjoy thre rest of your weekend `sweet`:)~X~

Andrea said...

Both are beautiful

aardvarkpest said...

Whose been a busy bee then. Great cards Love them all.