My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday, 7 January 2009

BRRRRRRRRRR

Hi everyone, I hope you are wrapped up it is freezing!!!! my son has the bug too and is currently sobbing cos he wants to go to school, the last thing I need is him going off at me, bless hes all wrapped up lying down watching a little bit of telly.
I made a card for the Papertake Weekly Challenge which this week the theme is "seeing spotty" to use spots,dots or circles in your creations heres mine:- I coloured tilda with promarkers. The greeting is a k&co one, I inked the edges of all the card cept the dotty purple strip. I added some ribbon/gems and plain cardstock and the flowers in the corner are prima the brad papermania and some pearls.Heres the inside:-

Thanks for stopping by and Looking.x

9 comments:

Amanda's paper palace said...

Hi joey.big poorly hugs to your son bless him.Absolutely love this card!!!do you know i bought that paper stack last year and still havent used it!...shame on me think after seeing your fab card though i may have to get them out!I need to stop being so sentimental about paper lol.its soo cold i havent made any cards because my hands are so cold...bring on the summer!!!amanda xx

Rach said...

wonderful card Joey. hope your son feels better soon.hugs rachxx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh I am so sorry your son is not well. I hate it when they are suffering bless him. Your card is gorgeous! Love your image and that paper is just so happy.
hugs
kim x

Crafting Joanne said...

Sorry to hear your son's got the bug, hope he soon feels better.

Another lovely card, love all the fun colours and fab colouring of Tilda.

Joanne x

Pascale said...

Congrats on the eye candy!!! I love your take on this theme! I also love the cupcake challenge card. You are doing some marvellous desighs at the moment. I hope the little 'un is feeling better. LOL Pascale :)

Wendy said...

Fab card Joey, I love the big dots.
Hope your son gets better soon.
Wendy x

Sue said...

Another stunner hun, put me to shame not done any.xx

steph said...

Lovely card! Great colours! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!

Mrs Wonka said...

I hope your son is feeling a little better!

Great card

Mrs WOnka x