My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 12 January 2009

Award Time and have you seen

Wow how chuffed am I to recieve these awards, I thankyou all so much for thinking of me and giving them to me and my blog :o)


I recieved this award from Tasha and Joanne who both have fabulous blogs go take a peek, Thankyou both so very much! :O)

The rules of this award are:
1:- To link the person who gave it to you

2:- Give it to 5 others and link to them

3:- Let them know

4:- Display the award on your blog
So here are my five, the reasons I picked these 5 may sound a little corny to everyone else but to me its because they are so inspiring, friendly and offer so much advice, their work is amazing and I have learnt much from each of them which in turn has helped me produce better cards :O) thankyou ladies

2:- Bev
3:- Rach
4:- Ila
5:- Sue
and I recieved this award from Teresa Thanlyou so much Teresa I am touched you thought of me, go check out Teresas blog and see some amazing work. :O) I have to pass this award on to 5 others so here they are:-

The reason I picked these five as they are all inspirational and some are new blogs to me

1:- Naoual
2:- Semsee
3:- Nessy
4:- Tara
5:- Linda

I hope none of you mind getting these awards as I know many bloggers have them and its always difficult to forward them on.x

HAVE YOU SEEN KATHARINAS BLOG???????? if not why not?! lol, wow wee Katharina has a sneak preview of a new club kit designed by Elisabeth Bell for Whiff of Joy, now I adore Elisabeths Work and am so getting me this kit!!! lol. I know its a secret so you only get to see the peek but wow you know its just going to be the best kit! Katharina is taking pre-orders for the kit from now until 26th Jan. Katharina is also offering it as a candy over on her blog pop over to find out more! Katharina's Blog

now dont you want to see more?! lol :O)

Off to try and make something to show you all later have a fabby dabby day! :O)

8 comments:

Rach said...

Thanks Joey for the wonderful award i will go and add it to my blog now...
hugs rachxxx

Sue said...

aww hun thank you so much for this, now what i would like to know?? here it comes ready?? what have you learnt from me?? ROFL.xxx see new i'd think of something!!! luvs ya.xx

Bev said...

Thank you so much sweetie xxx

Tara said...

Aw, thanks so much for the award Joey, so nice of you! xx

Kim Dellow said...

Oo lots of lovely awards well done :) Thanks for linking to my candy and good luck in the draw. Kim

Ila said...

Congratulations on all the Well Deserved Awards Joey!! and Thank You so much for Fabulous Award!! I am so pleased to recieve this from you!!...Hugs, Ila

cats whiskers said...

Congrats on all your award dear, and Thank you so much for all your kind words and for passing this on to me, will be back to pick it up a bit later as am trying to play catch up. I am feally honoured by what you have said, thanks you again
big Hugs
Jacqui xxx

Naoual said...

Thank you so much for the award and thinking of me :o)

xx Naoual.