My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 4 December 2008

My time to craft challenge

Hi again, over on the my time to craft challenge this week there is a sketch to follow, its becky's first sketch and I love it! I didnt do a square card for it though,and I think thats why I like the sketch so much as it is really adaptable. heres my effort:-I coloured the image with promarkers, and mounted her. I used brown and red backing for the strips, cut the circle from a sizzix die and the greeting is from the bottom of a forever friends stamp. sorry about the pic quality there just seems to be no helping with the light!. I hope its ok. http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/

Thanks for Looking.x

14 comments:

Debbie said...

Fabulous card joey, this is one of my fave SN images and you have coloured it beautifully. Debbie x

Becky said...

Hi Joey! What a fantastic card hon! I'm so glad you enjoyed the sketch, it really shows in your gorgeous card!!
Love Becky xx

Lesley said...

Great card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Rach said...

beautiful joey. love this image. hugs rachxx

Jo said...

Great take on a FAB sketch, the image is beautiful. Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week :o) Jo x

Lynsey said...

Hi Joey
I love your card, that is such a sweet image.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Joey and love the colours and image which you have coloured so beautifully, Hugs, Nikki x

Anonymous said...

Really sweet card, such a wonderful image.
Carole :-)

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Joey and a beautiful stamp!
Clairex

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Smashing card - love what you did with the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week!

Wendy said...

Great card
Wendy x

Chris said...

A great card Joey, love the image and your gorgeous marker colouring. I agree with you about the sketch, your layout is perfect. Have a great weekend. Chris x

Bev said...

Oh it's fabulous! Love the colours and the sweet image. I agree with you, the sketch is perfect for rectangle cards

hugs Bev x

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and colours you have used