My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 21 December 2008

Hi Everybody

I hope you are all well and enjoying your weekend. We had a lovely time at Sues, toooooo short really!. The kids are tired now though. My cats missed me, well my Maxxy did, bless him he gave me such a cuddle when I come home.

Santa came early! I GOTS A NEW LAPPIE, I GOTS A NEW LAPPIE!!! I am so chuffed, chuffed dont cut it! but Santa visited hubbie to and wow hes got a new lappie, but that dont matter cos I got one lol, ooooooh special hugs and kisses to my Santas! love yous.xxx

Other than that not much happening in the world of Joey, have to go to asdas at some point just for milk and bread, and choccies, well I got some but I need some more lol, I must also go and grab some pressies for my daughters birthday gosh the queues eeek! everything else for christmas is all sorted yippee!

no cards today, but I am hoping to get something made tomoz, Sue got me some lovely copic ciao's and papers, and stamps, so it would be rude not to play wouldnt it lol!

Have a good evening all I shall be back with cards tomoz I hope lol.

7 comments:

Sue said...

hello hun
oh lucky you having santa come early, aww n he no left mart out, ya be like me n gr now! lol.
get Syd's pressies in the sale hun?? Enjoy playing, i just buy some more stamps to go with me new ones!!!hehehehe.xxxx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Oh you lucky thing, Santa coming early! I did get an early pressie today, my bruv and I haven't spoken for a while and today he called me, so am feeling happier about Christmas now. Our cat Molly keeps sniffing her pressie under the tree, I don't think the wrapping will be on still in the morning, she'll be getting her pressie early too, lol xxxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Joey, sounds like you have been a very lucky little girl!!! hope you enjoy playing with all your new pressies hun. I hope to email you after christmas, you take care and have a fab christmas. Hugs linda x

Janna said...

How lucky are you!!! Merry Christmas!!

Smiles,
Janna

Kristin said...

Good for you...a new lappie! - I would be so excited as well! Have fun with your new toys! Sounds like your holiday week is off to a great start! xoKristin

Powerful Search Engine said...

You are so lucky Joey! Can't wait to see what you make with your new bits from Sue! I think Santa was very thoughtful bringing you a new laptop before xmas! Have an amazing Christmas and New Year! LOL Pascale :)

Alex said...

Oh wow, lucky girl! Have fun with the laptop and all your toys *lol*
Merry christmas to you and your family!!
Love,
Alex