My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 17 December 2008

A Good Old Ramble and a Couple of Cards

(**** Please scroll down for challenges****)

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well and happy and not to busy!.

A HUGE big thanks to you all who wished my Son well with his appointment. My gosh it went ok I guess, I think being that I am a little naive I thought it would almost be an answer an end, but I know its just the begining. Bless we have to take him for blood tests, he doesnt know that though, but my gosh my heart pounds at the sheer thought of it, its an elimination process I guess, One of the things they are testing him for I have never ever heard about but when I read up a little on it, I sat and sobbed, I have always been with the whatever will be will be attitude, it honestly hasnt washed with me, if anything is wrong so be it, hes my boy, but I think a build up of so many things and then yesterday just hit me, Its ok now I needed that sob to give me a good kick up the rear and get on with it like I have been doing, I know dont believe everything you read and all that and I am not reading anything else, as people keep telling me, wait until any results show anything so thats my plan, do you think I will stick to it?, I dont want my blog to become a misery place lol, but thought I would update you all! Thankyou for caring. xxx

Not much else is happening in the land of joey, I sliced my finger today, well looking at it you honestly wouldnt believe it came from a piece of card, it looks like I hacked with my craft knife lol, its still weeping now bless it, NOT, it blimen well hurts like mad!

Ooooh and this weekend we are going to see Sue yippee! and we are having a fondue yippee! awww just the tonic I need at the moment! last year on our way to Sues we had a car accident, so I am anxious about the journey this time, its ok when I go on the train, but eeek, and hubby has been told to drive the same route, it literally turns my stomach at the thought of it, but as sue says its like getting back on a horse! hmmmmm.
Dont forget Katharinas advent has moved on another day! wow whizzing by! Thanks again Katharina. www.katharina1704.blogspot.com

Anyways onto the cards, thats if your still here lol:-
Magnolia meets Stampavie Challenge

This week there is a ooh la la sketch to follow I absolutely love it! (this is the card which sliced me finger) the dt examples are gorgeous, and I am sure I will be using this sketch again! http://www.magnoliameetsstampavie.blogspot.com/ I coloured the images with promarkers and the sacks have a little watercolour. I added glamour dust to santas beard. The letters are sizzlitt first steps the flowers are prima and I added snowflakes to their centres. I hope its ok.

Sketch Saturday

Again we have been spoilt with the sketch! mine is a bit basic compared to the fab dt examples. http://www.sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/ heres mine:-I coloured the image with twinks. The patterned paper is from the dcwv all dressed up stack, the scallops I cut from a sizzix frame, and I added some primas. I hope its ok.

Thanks for stopping by and for Looking. xxx


14 comments:

Happy Crafter said...

They are both fab cards Joey i love them :)
Val xxx

Michele said...

Hi Joey, I hope everything goes well for your little man, what a worry for you.
I have an award for you on my blog.
Michele xx

Sue said...

Cor what a ramble!!! lol. Beautiful cards hun, luv em. Can't wait for sat try not think bout kast year!! Just think fondle!! oh n pressies!! Can we open them early ya think?? or we gota wait?? xxxxx

Wendy said...

Two gorgeous cards. Best wishes for your son and I hope your finger heals soon.
Wendy x

Andrea, said...

2 wonderful cards, I love the cat. Thanks for the link to the new challenge blog.

Sandra said...

Morning Joey.....What gorgeous cards,love the cat in the bra,i've got this PB stamp must fish it back out,you've coloured it perfectly,love the colour scheme.Sorry to hear your son's not well,hope everythings sorted for you both soon,i know how worrying it is,
Take care
Sandra x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards, good job the magnolia one has lots of red!
I especially love PB cat fab colours.
Hope the results for your Son is good news.

Dawn said...

Aww Joey you ramble on hun...
Your cards are great as ever - lovin' Puss in the lingerie!!! LOL

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Sandra said...

Love your cards. Cute images expertly coloured in. Thanks for taking up the Sketch Saturday challenge.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love how Santa's arm comes out of the image!!! Awesome job on the M vs. S challenge this week!!

Powerful Search Engine said...

Loving your magnolia vs stampavie entry Joey! Pascale :)

Kim Dellow said...

Fabulous work. Love the colours. Kim

Lorraine A said...

Lovely cards, very cute :-)
Happy New year

COCO said...

oh very beautiful cards !!!